Part-11

" You like it or not I am going to stay here from now " Kook said with a straight face but internally he wants to laugh loudly looking at tae's expression.

"What you said? You are going to stay here" Tae said with the same wide eyes looking at kook.

"Yes, do you have any problem? And if yes, then keep it to yourself. This is my home too And I will live here. And yes, go and freshen up quickly everyone is waiting for you in dining table" Kook said and sassily went away making tae confused.

"What was that? What just happened? " Tae said dumbfoundedly but then it hit him making a wide smile formed in his face. He stand up from his place and jump in the whole room in happiness thinking what kook said a while ago.
"My love gonna live with me now. I am not alone anymore" Tae said while jumping with his wide boxy smile in display. But he is unknown to the fact that someone else is also looking at him with a bunny smile on his face.

Yes, it's our kook. He is loving the childish nature of tae so much. Now he is admant he gonna pull out the little baby nature from the cold CEO. With this thought kook last time saw tae and leaves from there to downstairs where others also present. Tae also went to bathroom to do his morning routine quickly not wanting his love to wait .

•~~~~•

As today is a weekend Tae wear his comfortable clothes and went downstairs where he saw everyone except jin is sitting there. He greet them and walk towards kitchen where jin is present.

"Hyung, you know my bunny is going to stay with me" Tae said just after entering inside the kitchen with his wide boxy smile making jin's eyes to go teary as he missed his smile so much this year.

"I know bear. Now just be happy you both. Happiness really suits you" Jin said while giving a little peck on Tae's forehead.

"Don't worry hyung, from now my bunny is with me so I will be so happy" Tae said making jin to smile at him.

"Ok, now go and sit on the dining table. I am coming with everyone's breakfast" Jin said looking at tae. Soon Tae went outside and call everyone for breakfast. Kook went to help jin while others join Tae on the dining table. Soon kook and jin with maids serve them breakfast. Everyone have their breakfast together then namjin and yoonmin went to their respective home as they want the couple to spend sometimes alone.

"Bun, umm... Can you go somewhere with me" Tae said looking at kook who is sitting beside him while watching TV.

"Tae, first you don't have to hesitate about anything to ask me. And second yes, I will go" Kook said with a small smile.

"Really,ok then. Let's get ready. I am sure you will love it" Tae said with a wide smile.

"Ok, but I don't have much clothes with me" Kook said with a little pout making tae to coo at him.

"You don't have to worry bun. You literally have your own closet here. And if you want we can buy new ones too on our way" Tae said with a soft smile.

"I want to wear my old clothes. May be I remember something after wearing them" Kook says making tae to nod.

"Ok, let's go I will show you your wardrobe" Tae said and lead kook towards his room.

"Here we are. It's your closet. You can choose whatever you want" Tae said looking at kook.