Part-10

It's already night time yoonmin and kook are sitting in their living room. Actually it's kook who told them to sit as he want to tell something. But now he is feeling a little nervous to tell them.

"Kook, are you gonna sit there only or tell us why you make us sit here" Jimin said looking at kook who look up from his lap and give both of them a little smile.

"Hyung, I want to talk to you about Tae" Kook said making both yoonmin confused but nevertheless they nod their head for kook to continue. Kook start telling them everything jin told him today.

"That boy endure so much. First you are not there with him, then his big business empire. He must be in so much stress. So what you want kook. You don't need to overthink just tell us. You know we both gonna support you in your every decision" Yoongi said which bring a beautiful smile on kook's eyes.

"I want to shift with him hyung. He already endure enough. Today also when he came to leave me here, he is so close to crying. I can't able to see him like this. I know I am being selfish as you both did so much for me but I can't hyung. May be I forgot everything but my heart knows how precious he is for me" Kook said while tears keep falling from his eyes. Jimin stand up from his place and sit beside kook and slowly patt his back to calm him down.

"You are not being selfish bunny. It's just we can never see our closed one suffering in front of our eyes. We both really happy you take this situation. Yes we will miss you but Tae is missing you more than us. And we both can come to everytime we want or you both can come here. Now tell me when you are shifting? And did Tae know about this? " Jimin said looking at kook who without telling anything hug him tightly. He is feeling so special to be with these people.

"I am thinking to go there tomorrow morning hyung. And no Tae don't know. I want to give him surprise.I will talk with jin hyung today and tell him about these. And after that I can shift my things there" Kook said making yoonmin nod. Though yoonmin are a little sad but they know how much Tae need kook.After that kook called jin and told him about his decision who is so happy hearing that. Then jin told him he and join gonna pick him up and take him to Tae's home.

That night yoonmin and kook spend their whole time together. They watch movies, eat together and play many games. Then leave for their respective room and go to their Dreamland. Kool is very excited as he want to see Tae's expression after he tell him that he is going to live with him from tomorrow onwards.

•~~~~•
Time skip
Next morning~~

Right now kook with namjin and yoonmin are standing outside Tae's mansion. All the things are looking so familiar to kook, the mansion, the garden, the poll. He feels like he spent so much time here. Shrugging off all the thoughts he ring the bell. And in no time an elderly lady who is aunt Lily open the door. But as soon as kook's face came to his view his eyes got big as a soccet, she is thinking how come a dead person come back. She rub his eyes a little and adjust her glasses feeling like it's hallucinations but no kook is standing there with his signature bunny smile.

"Young master Jeon.. " Her lips leave these words and her eyes become teary as she also one of the person who loves kook so much. He is also like her son as Tae.

"Aunt lily we will tell you everything. It's a big story. But now tell us is Tae wake up already" Joon asked looking at the maid.

"No, Mr. Kim. Young master is still asleep. I was going to wake him up but that time the door bell rang" Aunt lily replied making Joon to give him a nod.

"Ok, it's good. Everyone come inside. And kook you can directly goes to Tae's room it's upstairs, left side first room" Joon said making kook to nod. Everyone enters inside making all workers and maids to be surprised. Kook greet everyone with a bow and walk towards upstairs to Tae's room. And namjin and yoonmin sit on the couch and the maids give them drinks. Then Joon start narrating everything to everyone making a wide smile comes to everyone's face. They all are so happy cuz first kook returns today and second now their young master finally can be happy.

With kook~~~

He reach at tae's room. He slightly knock on the door but no response so he push the door a little making it open. He peek inside and saw Tae is sleeping soundly while holding something. He walk a little closer then see it's a photo frame. Then he walk towards the edge of the bed where Tae is sleeping . He bend down a little and comes to Tae's height.

"Tae, wake up its already late. Bear wake up na" Kook said while patting Tae a little but no that man is sleeping like a log. Then his eyes land on the photo frame. With a little curiosity he tried to take that frame out from Tae's grip and with a little difficulty he succeed in that. First he look at the photo then Tae with a little smile cuz it's his own photo.

"Why are you like this? Why you love me this much. Now I am scared what if I can't able to give you the same amount of love which you are giving me" Kook said and peck Tae's forehead a  little but soon back away when Tae stir in his sleep and start opening his eyes. Kook keep kneeling there to see what will Tae's reaction. But he got surprised when Tae smile towards him and extend his hand and start caressing his cheeks.

"Love, now I am really thinking I am turning mad. Cuz now dream also feels so real like you are really in my room but I know after I wake up you will go away. So I will not going to wake up. But you know first time in dream I am able to touch you" Tae said still caressing kook's cheeks.

"Cuz I am real you pabo. " Kook said making Tae's eyes wide he get up quickly and pinch himself a little and yes it's real. Kook is really in his room. But what is he doing here? But do Tae complain? Hell.. No he is waiting for this about three years now.

"Bun, what  you  here? " Tae asked looking at kook with little surprise.

"Why can't I come here. And nevertheless you like it or not I am going to stay here from today onwards" Kook said with a straight face but internally he want to laugh loudly cuz Tae's expression is so funny. In His wide eyes and slight open mouth, he is looking so cute.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment