Part-2

Tae is working in his office with his usual cold straight face but his eyes went towards the door which is pushed open and someone come inside, that person he never wanted to see in his life. It's his father Mr. Kim who always make his mood worse.

"You useless piece of shit, I already told you to send me money but why you don't send , answer me damn it" Mr. Kim said while slamming the table loudly.

"I am sorry, I forgot. I will send you today" Tae said. It's not that he is scared of him, he just don't want unnecessary drama and moreover he is his own father so he never said anything to him.

"Forgot, you know what you can't do a single work properly. You are only a bad luck bcz of you first his mother died and then that boy what was his name?  Hmmm.. Jungkook. Only bcz of you. You are just a misfortune to everyone's life. Leave it just send me money you bastard" Mr. Kim said and leave from there leaving a teary eyed Tae. It's not the first time he told him these, he is listening these from childhood and now after kook is not here these words are making more impact on him. He forcefully wipe the tears and again start his works with his heavy heart.

•~~~~•
On the other side~~

"Aish... It's such a long flight. I am so tired now. Now I just want to sleep peacefully" Yoongi said as their flight land in Seoul.

"I dare you to say that yoonie. You literally came by sleeping all the way, now you want to sleep more? " Jimin said with a disbelief look making yoongi  to rub his neck and laugh nervously. But their attention goes towards Hyun when they heard his giggles.

"You know what hyungs, you both are so cute" Hyun said making yoonmin to chuckle and ruffle his hairs.

" But You are the cutest bunny. Now let's go and see how is our new home " Jimin said but got confused when suddenly Hyun hold his head with a pain expression.

"What happened Hyun? Is your head paining? Hear drink some water" Yoongi said while forwarding a water bottle to him. Hyun take that and drink some of it then both yoonmin make him sut on a chair placed near them and sit on his both side. After sometime Hyun feel his head is ok as the pain is bearable now so he look at jimin and said "hyung I am ok now let's go from here"

" Ok we will go but what happened to you suddenly? Jimin asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know hyung. Actually it's not the first time, whenever someone called me bunny or something similar some blurry images comes to mind as if I heard someone in my past calling me this, someone so special to me" Hyun said while his eyes get teary making yoonmin to smile sadly at the boy. Both of them really want the boy next to them to be happy. They know the boy is nothing but a sweetheart as in this short period of time he able to take a special place in their heart. They really think him as his own brother now and know that the later think them as one too.

"It's ok hyun, don't think about it so much. May be it is connected with your past life but thinking more about it will put pressure in your mind which is not good. Now let's go our car is also here" Jimin said making hyun to nod agreeing with him. After that three of them stood up from his place and walk towards their car. The driver and yoongi put their luggage in the car trunk. After making sure everything is perfect they sit inside the car and drove towards their new home in which they are going to live from now on as yoongi and jimin permanently shift to their motherland from now. They are thinking of doing it long ago but after they found hyun and that time hyun is also in the coma so they don't do in the past. Now as hyun is perfectly fit they do it now and another mission is to found hyun's family.

After a little long journey of about one hour they reach at their destination. Three of them get down from the car only to get awestruck by the beauty of the house.

The home

The home

"Wow the home is so beautiful and big. Yoongi hyung your choice is so good" Hyun said making yoongi to give him a proud smile .

"Of course his choice is the best that's why he choose me" Jimin said with his sassy tone making yoongi to shake his head

"Ok, ok now let's go inside. I guarantee you will like the interior more" Yoongi said making jimin and Hyun to give him a nod and three of them enters inside. As yoongi says earlier they are so amazed by the interior too. The house gives both luxury and cozy vibes at the same time. After fully roaming around the whole house three of them sit on the couch as now they are feeling tired.

"Oof.. I am so tired now. This house is much bigger than our old house in la" Jimin said making the other two to nod agreeing with him.

"You right baby. Now I am ordering some foods then we can take rest as three of us are so tired. Tomorrow I have to go to company too as I have a meeting with the biggest company in Korea and if our sucure the deal with them it will be very profitable. And yes you both can go to your shopping as you planned and may be Hyun remember something by seeing many places" Yoongi said making both jimin and Hyun to nod. Then yoongi ordered food for three of them. They have their food together and went to their respective room to take rest.

💜💚

Let me know about your thoughts
Do vote and comment