Part-9

Jin and kook are in the kitchen making lunch. They are smiling and talking about many random thoughts. Jin is telling kook many of embracing moment of Tae making kook burst in laughter. What can he do the said man( Tae) has so much power in him, everything about him is so fascinating to him.

"Hyung, I think Tae's parents are alive. So why don't they ever tried to give him a little comfort in his hard time" Kook asked as Tae never mention his parents. And after listening to Jin he got to know both Namjin are the one with Tae all these time.

"His mom is not in the world kook. And about his dad Kim Si hyuk( Mr. Kim) he is the worst person to exist in the world. He never want Tae's happiness. It's good he is away from him" Jin said while greeting his teeth. Kook also don't know why but his blood boiled hearing the name of Mr. Kim. He just want to kill that man who don't want his own son's happiness.

"Kook, can I request you something? " Jin asked with a soft smile looking at kook.

"Of course hyung. You don't need to ask" Kook said making Jin to walk towards him and cupp his face and said "pls now never leave that bear. He is pretending that he is strong but it's not. He is totally broken. After your accident he don't even taking care of himself. Every morning of him start for him by crying holding your photos then working his as* off in the office. He is suffering from so much depression and anxiety. He even tried to harm himself " . Till now both are crying. Kook is feeling like someone just punch his heart so bad. Now he knows why Tae said he is not strong enough to live without him. He can't imagine how much pain Tae endure.

"We tried so much to give him comfort. But you know he loves you so much and your place in his heart can never be replaceable. Now you are here. I am sure you are only one who can joint all his broken pieces of heart. Pls kook pls bring our old bubbly bear back" Jin said more like plead.

"Don't worry hyung. I will try my level best. And I promise you soon your old bear will be back" Kook said while wiping his tears with determination making Jin to kiss his forehead lovingly.

After that they again resume their work. Soon after finishing everything. They called Joon and Tae then four of them have their lunch together . All this time kook's mind is recalling all the things Jin told him. He make a decision and he is sure he will do that. After having lunch Taekook take their leave from namjin who are so adamant to make them stay in their house but kook assure them he and Tae surely come to their house soon and will do a sleepover but today yoonmin also waiting for him, he can't do that and Tae also have a meeting in the evening.

•~~~•
Right now Taekook are in the car but kook don't even utter a single word after leaving from namjin's house which make Tae worried. He is thinking if he is the one who did something to make him angry or what cuz everything is perfect sometimes ago.

"Kook are you ok? Why are you so silent" Tae asked looking at kook who is sitting on the passenger seat.

"I am ok Taehyung. You don't have to worry" Kook said a little sternly which make Tae's eyes teary as kook never talk with him like this. But he secretly wipe it not wanting himself to be embarrassed in front of kook. But who will tell him kook already saw everything. Kook wanted to slap himself to make Tae cry it's just he is a little angry on Tae after hearing from jin that he hurt himself.

"Stop the car" Kook said with the same stern voice making Tae confused but nevertheless he did stop the car on roadside. But the next thing make his eyes wide when kook remove his seatbelt and climb on his lap.

"You know what now I can't even get angry on you. First you try to hurt yourself and now I talk to you a little sternly you started crying. You are like a little baby" Kook said and hug Tae tightly who nuzzle in his neck.

"Don't talk to me like that. I hate when you scold me" Tae said while sniffing a little making kook to pinch his cheeks cooing at the big baby.

"Ok I will not. But first tell me why you hurt yourself" Kook asked cupping Tae's cheeks.

"It's just after your accident everyone keep telling me you are not gonna come back. I told them you are alive but their words are keep buzzing in my mind and the pain of being away from you also keep increasing. Sometimes it became so powerful that I think to end my life" Tae said looking down not meeting kook's eyes as he knows he did wrong.

"Then what will happen to me. How will I live after my memories will back. You know after I wake up from coma every day I cry bcz my heart always says someone so precious to me is in so much pain. One thing know that may be my mind don't recognize you but my heart Its always beating for you. If a single scratch come to your body it's paining here" Kook said while pointing his left chest where his heart is present. Tears are flowing from both of their eyes.

"I am sorry love. I promise I will never do that again. Pls don't cry" Tae said looking at kook. Unknowingly the nickname by which he used to call kook in the past roll down his lips making kook's cheeks pink. Tae also realise what he called making him scartch his nape in a little embarrassment.

After their cute little moment kook get down from Tae's lap and sit on his seat. And Tae aslo start his car and drive towards Min mansion. After like half an hour they reach there. But both of them don't want to leave each other but what can they do. Well, honestly speaking they can do many things and kook is going to do something but it will take some time cuz he has to talk with yoonmin first.

"Bye, take care. And don't over work ok. I will call you later" Kook said after they both get down from the car.

"You too take care and don't pressure your brain" Tae said with a little smile but soon he froze on his place when kook tip toes a little and place a little peck on his cheeks and run inside the house without turning back. If he turned he would able to saw how shock Tae is. He is literally froze on his place. After kook vanish inside the house Tae come back to his sense . He keep his hand on the cheek where kook kiss a moment ago. His heart is beating like it will come out from the rib cage. A wide boxy smile come to his face. And with the wide smile he sit inside the car and drove towards his office.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment