Part-4

In Min Mansion~~

"Minnie, I am going now" Yoongi said and stand up from the dining table and walk towards jimin and give a kiss to his forehead then patt hyun's head a little.

"Bye yoongi hyung/ bye yoonie ,take care" Hyun and jimin said while waving there hands to which yoongi give them a nid with a smile and leave for Kim enterprises for the meeting.

"Hyun, do you have something to do now? " Jimin said looking at hyun who think for sometimes then said "no hyung, I am totally free. But why? "

"Actually, I am thinking why not we go to some near by mall " Jimin said to which hyun give him a nod and said "I am ok with it hyung. Let's go"

"Ok then let's get ready and after that we can go there" Jimin said and both of them stand up and walk towards their room to get ready.

After like half an hour both hyun and jimin come downstairs fully ready to go to explore the new place.

"Woah, my look at the cute little beauty" Jimin said looking at hyun from head to toe which makes hyun cheeks got pink by the compliment.

"Hyung , you himself looking like an angel. I am sure if yoongi hyung was here he must be faint after looking at you" Hyun tease back and now it's jimin turn to blush.

Hyun's look

Hyun's look

Jimin's look

Jimin's look

"Ok, ok now let's go and stop teasing me, I am elder than you' jimin said while putting his hands on his hips but huff loudly when Hyun tease him more by showing his tongue. But nevertheless hold his hand and drag him outside muttering a brat.

Both of them sit on the car and the driver drove them towards their destination. Both of them looking at outside the window enjoying the beautiful weather.

"Hyun, do you remember something after looking at the everything" Jimin asked making Hyun to leave a loud sigh and said "no hyung, but I don't know why but these things are looking awfully familiar like I came to this plyso many times"