Part-15

It's already two weeks passed taekook returns from their farm house after spending a week there. Tae also resume going to office while kook start painting in the free times as he has always passionate about being an artist. But still tae has the fear of loosing kook so whenever he is not around kook he makes sure kook is surrounded with much security. He appointed many bodyguards for him to keep him safe.

Right now both of them having their breakfast with a comfortable silence but kook thought to break it. He look at tae and said "tae, actually jimin hyung call me today. He is asking me if I can go shopping with him"

"Of course you can go love. You don't have to ask me about anything. Just inform me so I will not be worried. But take your bodyguards with you as I can't come with you cuz I have a meeting" Tae said with a soft smile but get confused when kook pout sadly..

"Tae, pls not them. I am going with jimin hyung not alone. I don't like them with me everywhere" Kook saod more like whine loudly.

"But love they are for your security. And I can't take risk" Tae said and take a bite of his breakfast.

"Pls, pls... Na. I don't want to be around them. I promise I take care of myself" Kook said while holding tae's hand while blinking his eyes cutely.

"Ok, ok don't be this adorable. You can go alone but pls take care of yours and call me after reaching at jimin hyung's house" Tae said making kook to jump excitedly and hug tae who hug back while pecking his temple.

"Ok, love then I am going. Take care ok" Tae said while standing from his seat

"You too and don't over work" Kook said and peck tae's cheek who in return peck his forehead. Then tae take his blazer and walk outside the house and drove away from there to his office.

"Now let's get ready. Jimin hyung must be waiting for me" Kook said to himself and run upstairs to get ready.

Soon after half an hour kook got ready fully. He sit on his car and drove towards yoonmin's mansion from where he has to pick up jimin.

•~~~•
"Boss, jeon jungkook  leaves from the house now. And he is alone" A person clad with black outfit who is asign by Mr. Kim to keep eye on taekook said to Josh the right hand man of Mr. Kim.

"Ok, follow him and kidnapped him today itself" Josh said making the other person to give him a ok.

•~~~~~•

Kook is driving the car while listening to the soft music playing in the car. But his attention went towards his rare view mirror and see one black car is following his car to be more sure he take the left turn and as expect the car is following him. He pick his phone and dial tae's number. Be tried to be not scared but still his heart is beating so fast. Going away from tae is scaring him the most. He is in his thought tae picked the call from other side.

Tae: Hey love do you...

Kook: tae, a black car is following me.
Kook said Making tae to panick. Loosing his love is scaring us but he thought to compose himself and to save kook. He call his secretary and said him to track kook immediately.

Tae: love don't be panick ok. I am coming. Just try to go to a crowded place.

Kook: Tae, I think they got to know that I already know they are following me. Kook said when he saw the car on his back speeding up.
You promise me one thing if anything happen to me you don't give up. Pls...
Kook again said making both of them eyes to got teary. No one wants to go away from each other not again.

Tae: nothing, gonna happen to you. Do you here me jungkook. I will save you. I am on my way. Pls love don't get hurt. Pls for your bear pls...

Kook: I will try but listen one thing
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Tae: I LOVE... Hello.. Hello... Love..

And that's the last thing tae heard from kook and after that kook's phone get off.

"Where is his location tell me quickly" Tae asked to his secretary who is also with him in the car.

"Sir it's saying they are going away from the city before mr. Jeon's phone get off" His secretary replied making tae to speed up his car. He is driving like a mad man breaking all the signals on his way.

"Track the chip which I placed on his back. And call the commission right now and said all the road going away from city should be block and not a single vehicle should pass through. And it's kim taehyung's order" Tae said with his dark voice making the secretary to get scared as the first time he saw the dark side of tae who can do anything for his love as his voice hold so much power which can bring anyone to his knees. He don't waste a second and do everything what tae told him and also call the special forces to follow their car may they need those in there.

•~~~•

With kook~~

"Boss, we kidnapped him. He is unconscious . But we can't go out of the city. Everywhere the road is block by the police" Josh's men said to him

"It's surely that Kim taehyung's work. Ok, take him to our base in the jungle boss will meet him there. But don't lay a fingervon him. Boss himself want to kill him" Josh said making the other men to agree and hang up the call.

•~~~~•

With Tae~~

"Mr.kim they are going inside a jungle" Tae's secretary said making tae to nod and follow the path.

Soon they enter inside the jungle. Tae stop his car and thought to walk as he don't want to make any noise.

"Mr.kim the tracker saying it's near. Mr. Kim, see there is a house and men are surrounding it" His secretary said making tae to look at the direction. He is just praying to god to keep kook safe.

"Jack ( tae's secretary) you stay here. I am going inside from back side. " Tae said and going to walk when jack said "but Mr. Kim how can you go alone? There can be more people inside"

"I don't care what will happen to me. I have to save my love" Tae said and carefully walk towards the back door he saw there two guards are present. He pick a stone and throw to the side in a bush making a guard to walk towards the bush to check if someone is there while tae walk towards the other guard and close his mouth from back side and twist his neck making it break in a second and the guard died there. Then tae is going to walk but his eyes land on the gun the guard, he pick it up and keep with himself as he may need it in future.

Mr. Kim count your time~

💜💚
Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

Guys I don't know anything about action scenes so pls pardon me if I make any mistake.