Perfect for eachother.

Hyunjin was 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥, it felt like as though, the ability of speaking had been snatched away from him. There was no way Minho had just said that, he must have heard wrong. That must be it, it made no sense.

"What?" Hyunjin asked, truly confused.

"I said... What if I want you to hurt me?" Minho repeated, his face turning red as soon as the words left his mouth. Voicing these 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 feelings out loud felt strange, almost unbearable. It made him want to crawl into a ball and hide from the world. His eyes were glassy from embarrassment.

Hyunjin was up in an instant, his arms enveloping around Minho. "Why did you not say anything before?"

"I don't know... These few months without you, they have made me realise a lot of things. I missed your touch too much. I love you so much, all of you, the sweet and gentle you, but also the sick and twisted you. And I know I sound insane... So unlike me. But this is 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 now, this is who you have 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰".

Hyunjin's grip on Minho tightened. "So... You want it, huh?"

Minho looked up at Hyunjin his eyes filled with desperation. "Yes, I do. I'm at 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥".

Hyunjin brushes a hand through Minho’s hair, pushing it away from his forehead. His fingers curl in Minho’s hair, applying light tension to his scalp. “You are going to regret this.”

Minho shakes his head to dislodge Hyunjin's hand, but Hyunjin's grip stays tight. "No, I 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵".

A smirk finally graces Hyunjin's lips, Minho's words igniting something hot and unstoppable inside him. It was 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 for both Minho and Hyunjin.

Soon Hyunjin's grip tightened on Minho's hair, as he lifted him up, making Minho yelp as he stood up. Soon Hyunjin wrapped his other hand around Minho's neck, cutting off his airflow, as if to test the shorter's words.

Minho gasped as he registered what Hyunjin was doing. Instead of pushing him away like he used to, he moaned, urging Hyunjin to choke him harder. The shift in Minho's response fueled Hyunjin's dark desire, and he squeezed a little tighter, watching Minho's reaction intently.

"Is this what you 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥?" Hyunjin's voice was low, almost a growl, as he maintained his grip on Minho's throat.

Minho's eyes fluttered, and he managed to nod, his voice barely a whisper, broken. "Yes... more..."

Hyunjin's smirk widened, his own pulse quickening at Minho's submission. He loosened his grip just enough to let Minho catch his breath before tightening it again. "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦," he murmured, the words laced with both possessiveness and a twisted affection.

Minho's body responded eagerly, his knees weakening as he surrendered completely to Hyunjin's control. The room seemed to shrink around them, the intensity of the moment creating an almost suffocating closeness.

Hyunjin leaned in, his lips brushing against Minho's ear. "You asked for this," he whispered.

Minho's breath hitched, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. He felt the edge of pain and pleasure blur, merging into something consuming. "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸," he breathed, closing his eyes as he gave in to the sensation.

Then all of a sudden he felt Hyunjin's lips atop his lips. Minho eyes watered as Hyunjin deepened the kiss, pushing minho on the table. Minho's hands tightly gripped at Hyunjin's collar pushing him more into himself, as if trying to 𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 their bodies together.