A futile attempt.

Hyunjin left Minho alone for the night, Minho was thankful for that though he was confused, how can a person 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 so much? How could a 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘦 like Hyunjin do all that? Hyunjin was always gentle, he was never rough. He liked to not rush things, he always took his sweet sweet time with Minho.

Minho liked it rough, liked to go fast. But even for him that was too much, Hyunjin was too rough, his sweet sweet Hyunjin was somehow not sweet anymore, he was now different and 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.

Minho slept, he didn't want to, he tried not to considering the situation he was in, but he couldn't help it and he eventually fell asleep.

He woke up as he heard the door open, he scrambled to sit up, he hissed from the pain around his wrists and ankles. He glared at Hyunjin when he came within his sight.

"How is your jaw? Can you even talk?" Hyunjin smirked.

"I can".

"As expected". Hyunjin sniggered.

Soon he crouched down next to the bed, and untied the rope around his ankles and then his wrists. "If you try anything 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺, you know what is going to happen. I'd be more than happy to 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 you".

Minho knew that he shouldn't do anything, but the voice in his head kept screaming at him to 'escape' 'run' 'do something' 'get away from him'. He sighed as he didn't have enough energy to do anything of them. "Okay". He muttered.

Hyunjin raised a brow at that, Minho wasn't making his usual 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘺 remarks, he just agreed. "Get up". Hyunjin held Minho's arm harshly.

"Jeez I'm getting up. You'll break my arm or something if you keep this up".

"That's the plan. The only difference is that, your arm is not the only thing I wanna break, I wanna break 𝘺𝘰𝘶, all of you". Minho gulped.

"Let's go. You need to shower".

"Fine". 

"I'm gonna stay and 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 until you're done. I know exactly what is going on in your head, I don't trust you one bit".

"Do whatever you want". Minho said as he took off his shirt and then his pants. Hyunjin was not lying when he said he was gonna stay and watch. Minho could feel his burning gaze on his naked body as he turned on the shower.

"Pass me the shampoo, you're closer to it". Hyunjin scoffed. "Help yourself".

"Oh please, it's literally closer to you". Minho huffed.

"What do I get If I give it you? A 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣?"

Minho rolled his eyes, as he got the shampoo himself. "Forget it".

"That's what I thought".

"How long are you gonna take? Be quick". Minho sighed. "Okay okay, I'll be quick". He couldn't even take a shower in peace.

Minho was brushing his teeth now and Hyunjin's eyes never left Minho's mouth. "Open". Hyunjin's command was quite. He had Minho's chin in his right hand and now he was looking down at Minho and the mess he made with all the toothpaste and drool, Minho mouth was slightly open.

He leaned over Minho, his hold tightening around Minho's chin forcing him to open wider. Minho had his eyes fixated on his face trying to figure out what could possibly go on in his sick psychopathic head, while his eyes were focused on Minho's mouth. His lips were barely open and Minho could see the built up saliva pooling up between them and he leaned closer to Minho, letting it slowly 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 into his opened mouth still filled with toothpaste, leaving a thread still connecting it to his lips when it was already sitting on his tongue.