Back to home.

Minho stood 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯 in place, a whirlwind of emotions raging within him as he struggled to process the unexpected encounter. How had Hyunjin managed to find him? Despite his meticulous efforts to conceal his whereabouts.

A tumult of questions swirled in Minho's mind, each one vying for attention amidst the chaos of his thoughts. Had he not been careful enough in covering his tracks? Or had fate, in its capricious whimsy, simply decreed that their paths should cross once more?

As the weight of Hyunjin's presence bore down upon him, Minho found himself grappling with a newfound sense of uncertainty. For in the wake of their unexpected reunion, the carefully constructed walls he had built around his heart threatened to crumble, leaving him vulnerable to the tumultuous tide of emotions that threatened to consume him.

Minho's breath caught in his throat as Hyunjin's hand reached out caress Minho's cheekbone, his fingers so familiarly 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 his skin, stirring dormant feelings that he had long sought to suppress. "Oh, how I missed you".

For a fleeting moment, Minho allowed himself to succumb to the intoxicating allure of Hyunjin's presence. He just stared at him for a while.

He felt defense less, he could runaway, he should have runaway. But why was it that Minho actually wanted Hyunjin to 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. Perhaps, just perhaps, a part of him yearned to surrender to the magnetic pull of Hyunjin's embrace, no matter the consequences.

"Let's go Min, back to home. Let's end this game of cat and mouse. You know I'll always find you no matter how fast you run or how far you get, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶".

As Hyunjin effortlessly took Minho's hand in his own, a flicker of surprise danced across his features at the lack of resistance. The absence of protestation from Minho, once a source of bewilderment, now served only to fuel his determination.

With a raised eyebrow betraying his curiosity, Hyunjin pressed forward, his grip firm yet tender as he guided Minho along in his wake.

Hyunjin was driving but he kept glancing at Minho, fearing that the brunette might vanish into the ether if his gaze were to waver. And so, with each passing glance, Hyunjin reaffirmed his silent vow to keep Minho close, lest he slip away like a wisp of smoke in the wind.

As the miles stretched out before them, the rhythm of the road a steady cadence beneath the hum of the engine, Hyunjin's gaze remained 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 upon Minho.

"We're here". Hyunjin's voice pierced the silence, pulling Minho from the depths of his reverie. He untied both their seatbelts, his movements deliberate.

He got out of the car and opened Minho's door, reaching his hand out for him to take. Minho took his hand and they walked together to the house Minho knew all too well.

As Hyunjin opened the door for Minho, a rush of memories flooded his senses. With each step they took together, Minho felt a sense of 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 wash over him.

"I want to show you something". Hyunjin held Minho's and took him to his room. Minho's eyes widened as he took in the sight Infront of him. The room was filled with 𝘩𝘪𝘮, with his portraits that Hyunjin had painted.

Minho walked towards the largest of them in the centre, it was eerily 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤. Minho's traced his own face on the canvas.

"You're too good at this". Minho finally said, his voice tinged with disbelief. Hyunjin's snaked around Minho's waist, pulling him close to him in a embrace.