Tell me you love me.

Minho hated Hyunjin, every single thing about him, from his 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 behavior to his habit of just sitting next to Minho, while he worked or watched a TV show and Minho just sat there. Sometimes he watched whatever TV show Hyunjin was watching and he wasn't allowed to 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬  when Hyunjin was working or watching a TV show.

Minho would just sit there next to him, tied up, with his mouth shut and If he dared to speak, Hyunjin would tape his mouth, leaving Minho no choice but to obey Hyunjin, even though he didn't want to.

Minho was surprisingly good at obeying orders, which came as a shock to Hyunjin, cause Minho never 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. It was something that everyone who knew Minho was aware of, Hyunjin would smile proudly whenever Minho obeyed his sick orders.

All Hyunjin needed to do was say the word and Minho would obey him. Hyunjin enjoyed that, way more than he should. Hyunjin loved all sides of Minho, but his favorite was when Minho was helpless, when all you could see in his eyes was 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳.

He loved when Minho broke apart, whenever he'd choke him, whenever Minho was 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, begging Hyunjin to let him live. It made him feel powerful. Everything that he had been holding in, he was finally embracing it, he was accepting himself.

"She's the killer, just wait and wa–" Minho covered his mouth but it had been too late, the words already left his mouth and Hyunjin had closed laptop. He was now intently staring at Minho, like he had grown three heads.

"Did you just disobey me?"

Minho shook his head rapidly. Hyunjin scoffed. "Stop lying, I heard you loud and clear. You spoke, even though you were told not to. What should we do then, Min? You need to be punished".

"Please... not today"

"Give me a reason".

"I don't feel well today, tomorrow, we can push it to tomorrow?"

Hyunjin let out a scornful laugh at that. "You know I think it's funny, how you think you have a say in this. I decide whether or when you are going to get punished or not".

Minho simply nodded.

"But... I'm not going to punish you today or tomorrow, instead of that I want you to say that you love me".

Minho's eyes widened at that. "And that's it? You're just gonna let me go this time? No punishments?" Hyunjin nodded. "Yes, that's what I meant. No punishments. But it needs to be genuine or else I might change my mind".

Minho cleared his throat, as he sat up to look at Hyunjin properly. His eyes first went to his lips and then to his eyes, before he leaned in to gently press his lips onto Hyunjin's, just like he used to before. Hyunjin's eyes widened at the sudden familiar action.

Minho pulled back and stared directly into Hyunjin's eyes. "𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶". Minho made it sound convincing or at least he tried to, even though he didn't mean't it.

It was confirmed, when Hyunjin grabbed the back of his neck and smashed his lips into Minho's, that Minho was successful in 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 Hyunjin.

Minho moaned when Hyunjin aggressively entered his tongue in Minho's mouth, deepening the kiss. Hyunjin then pulled back to kiss his neck and to suck blotches on it.

Minho winced when Hyunjin bit down on a particular spot, Hyunjin's hand was then lifting Minho's sweater up. Minho pushed him away as much as he could with his hands tied.

"I said I wasn't feeling well". Hyunjin paused sucking on his collarbone, as he looked up. "Oh right. Sleep well then".

Minho cleared his throat as Hyunjin got off the bed. He smirked as he looked at Minho. "You look good covered in red marks". With that Hyunjin left, leaving a flushed Minho alone.