30.

~ a month later ~

"She gon piss me off..." I mumbled to myself, installing one of those texting apps on my phone. Tayleigh had me blocked again. This was the fourth time this week.

At this point, she was just doing it to piss me off. And it was working.

Originally, I was trying not to show my ass since we not even together anymore. But we keep on doing this back and forth thing...

Once we found out I wasn't pregnant, and I missed my period due to stress, I was happy. Very happy actually. But Tayleigh on the other hand...seemed a bit iffy.

She started feeling some type of way because of how happy I was. But I brought up how she said she didn't even want a baby with me months ago.

The both of us got into it real bad and Tayleigh ended up breaking up with me.

But then a couple days later, we got back together. Everything was cool for about a week, but then we got into another argument. And so, I broke up with her.

And ever since, we've been playing a little tag.

I tell her I'm sorry and wanna get back together, but then she says she doesn't wanna get back together. Then eventually, she tells me that she's sorry and wanna get back together, but I say I don't wanna get back together.

It's been like that for the past few weeks. To make matters worse...we still be fucking.

And right now, Tayleigh calls herself mad at me because she said she wanted to get back together but I said, no. So she blocked me. Again.

Once the app finished downloading, I quickly opened it and did what I had to do. When it finally gave me a number, I quickly went to text Tayleigh.

𝐌𝐞: Tayleigh.

𝐓𝐚𝐲: Can u stop?

𝐌𝐞: Nah, cause why you block me??

𝐓𝐚𝐲: U make my ass itch

𝐌𝐞: Idgaf. Unblock me.

I then went to call her when I didn't receive a response back. The phone ringed a few times before she answered it.

"Why the fuck you let your phone ring so long? Cause I know you were by your phone." I immediately said. Tayleigh chuckled a little. "No, I wasn't." she claimed.

"I'm not fucking playing. Tayleigh unblock me, right now." I told her. "Are we getting back together?" she asked.

"No." I answered.

"Why not though? I thought we had a good time the other night." Tayleigh expressed. "We did. But that's the problem. You only try to get back with me after I snatch your soul." I stated.

"That's not even true bruh. Cause I tried to get back with you that one time..." Tayleigh claimed, probably don't even know what she talking about.

"What one time?" I questioned. "Uh, that time. Remember?" Tayleigh said, clearly just saying shit. "See, don't even know what you're talking bout." I shook my head.