24.

~ weeks later ~

"Tayleigh." Destiny slapped me upside my head. I laughed a little, holding my head. "Nah, cause you not bouta keep putting your hands on me..." I said, grabbing her.

I then picked her up, putting her over my shoulder. "Tayleighhh. Bae, put me down." Destiny nearly screamed as I carried her over to my bed. Within seconds, I tossed her on the bed.

"Get away." Destiny laughed as I got on top of her. "Nah, cause you getting a little too comfortable hitting me." I stated.

"Wait, wait, I'm sorry-" Destiny could barely speak through her laughter. "I'll give you kisses." she finally managed to speak. "You'll give me kisses?" I smiled a little. Destiny nodded.

"I'm waiting..." I said.

Destiny bit her lip a little. "Come here." she grabbed my jaw, pulling me closer. My eyes naturally closed as our lips grew closer. I suddenly felt Destiny lick my lips.

"You play too much." I sighed, grabbing her jaw. I then placed my lips on hers with quickness.

The both of us immediately began tongue kissing and grinding against each other. We'd been tryna play it off, but we hadn't seen each other in a little minute and was horny as hell.

Destiny quietly moaned into my mouth, unzipping my pants. I continued kissing her, unbuttoning her work shirt.

I then started kissing on her neck and behind her ear. "Mm..." Destiny moaned, pulling my pants down a bit. "I missed you..." I whispered, barely catching my breath.

"I missed you more. I promise." Destiny bit her lip as I started kissing on her chest and down her stomach. I then locked eyes with Destiny.

I too began unzipping her pants and tugging at them a little.

To say the both of us were moving with quickness was an understatement. Destiny and I suddenly started kissing again, very sloppily.

Within seconds, Destiny managed to flip us over, getting on top of me. "Come on..." I impatiently told her. "I am, I am." Destiny quickly put her locs into a ponytail.

I finished taking my pants off and then my shirt.

I then helped Destiny take her shirt off. We then started taking Destiny's pants off but got distracted and started kissing again.

As we shared another kiss, I tugged at Destiny's pants, wondering why they wouldn't come off. I then broke the kiss, looking down and seeing Destiny had a belt on.

"You got a belt on baby, why? You never wear a belt." I stated, quickly unbuckling her belt.

"I know, but I'm the manager now. I thought I should look a little more professional. Besides, I can't have my pants hanging down or anything..." Destiny rushed out, helping me with her belt.

"Oh yea, I almost forgot my baby's the manager now. That's my girl. My fine ass girl..." I whispered, brushing my lips against Destiny's.

I then softly bit down on her bottom lip, catching it between my teeth.

When I pulled away, Destiny quickly got off of me and onto the bed. She quickly pulled her pants off and tossed them across the room. I then got back over top of her, my chain dangling in her face.