25.

~ the next morning ~

I slightly sat up in bed, rubbing Tayleigh's head. She was slightly hanging over the bed, next to the small trash can I put by her bed. Throughout the night she threw up a couple of times.

After a while I had finally gotten her to fall back asleep comfortably.

But now, I was kinda bored. I knew Tayleigh needed her rest though. I usually just leave her be when she's knocked out like this.

I wasted time by scrolling on my phone. A couple times I noticed Tayleigh moving around a lot. I assumed she was just uncomfortable and trying to get comfortable.

"Baby..." she mumbled in that sexy, raspy, sleepy voice of hers. "Hm?" I gave her my attention. "My head hurt." she expressed.

"Aw, I'm sorry. You want me to rub it?" I asked, putting my phone down. Tayleigh nodded.

"Okay." I smiled a little, going to massage Tayleigh's head some more. "Better?" I asked her. She nodded in response, with her eyes closed.

"You were showing your ass last night." I chuckled. "That's why I don't drink." Tayleigh shook her head a little. "You wasn't that bad. You were just running your mouth a little." I stated.

"And then you kept tryna drink more but your ass could barely stand." I laughed. "Chill on me. Ima lightweight." Tayleigh smiled.

"I know, they told me. Which I actually find so weird. You being a lightweight? Tayleigh being a lightweight? Like what?" I continued to laugh.

"Ight bruh, shut up." Tayleigh smacked her lips. "Why? I think it's cute." I teased.

"It's adorable actually. My little aggressive, mean, hot tempered, gangster ass baby is a lightweight." I continued to tease, laughing a little. "Ight bruh, get off me." Tayleigh pulled away.

"Stop, come here." I tried to pull her back. "Nah, cause you think you funny. And I feel nasty, I'm finna go shower." Tayleigh looked disgusted.

"Well, okay. Ima change the sheets and shit while you're in the shower." I sighed, standing up. "My fucking head bruh..." Tayleigh groaned, standing up. "Drink some of that water." I told her.

"Sí mommy." she nodded, grabbing the bottle of water I put on her nightstand.

Once she finished drinking some of the water, I watched as she stripped butt ass naked in front of me. "Tayleigh..." I trailed off, staring at her ass.

"Yea, what's up?" she casually answered.

"Uh, noth-nothing..." I smiled to myself. "Ight, I'll be back then." Tayleigh said.

"Mhm. Nice ass..." I continued to smile. Tayleigh raised her middle finger on her way to the bathroom. I couldn't help but laugh at her response, falling onto the bed.

"It's nice though!" I stated. "Shut up!" Tayleigh quickly responded.

I shook my head, biting my lip a little as I kept picturing her ass. Eventually I started changing the sheets and pillow covers to Tayleigh's bed. I also picked up her clothes from last night.

Occasionally I hummed to myself while cleaning up. I made my way downstairs to throw away the trash bag Tayleigh vomited in.

"I know Tay's vomit not in there." Jay scrunched up his face, laying back on the couch. "It is." I sighed, pretending to throw it at him.