32.

~ the next morning ~

I yawned, waking up. Although I tried not to sleep too much. At least not a deep sleep, because I was skeptical of Malik sleeping on the couch. Although, I did catch myself drifting into a deep sleep a few times.

I didn't think he would necessarily do anything to us, but addicts are unpredictable. But Lyric was with us and we had the bedroom door locked.

Personally, I think if you gotta lock your own damn door, then maybe the motherfucka shouldn't be sleeping here.

But that's Destiny for you.

"Damnn." I mumbled to myself as Lyric nearly kicked me in my dick. Swear you haven't met a wild sleeper until you've met Lyric. Child sleeps wild as hell for no reason.

Half her body was on Destiny and the other half was on me.

"Mmm..." I heard Destiny breathe in deeply, her eyes opening slowly. She then looked over at me and smiled a little.

"Good morning." she said. "Oh, good morning? After all that mouth, attitude and shit last night?" I questioned. Destiny chuckled a little. "I'm not laughing." I told her.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was cranky and shit. I been told you that I was tired and tryna go to bed. I shouldn't have had an attitude with you though. I'm sorry. And I love you." Destiny explained.

"Mhm. Whatever." I looked away.

Destiny scooted a little closer to me and rubbed her nose against my neck. "I love you, okay? And I like waking up next to you." she mumbled.

I smiled to myself, feeling her kiss on my neck a little. "I love you too." I then said.

"I'm guessing you don't have work today..." I spoke. "No, but I do have plans." Destiny voiced. "Well excuse me then." I sarcastically said, sitting up. I felt Destiny run her hand across my back.

"Don't be acting like that. Cause you told me to get friends and go out more." Destiny stated. "When I tell you that dumb shit?" I questioned.

"A couple months ago, remember? When you were talking bout my phone being dry." Destiny chuckled. "I must've been high or something. I don't know why I would say that dumb shit." I shook my head.

"Nah, you just ain't think it was gon actually happen. And now you feel some type of way. You mad?" Destiny chuckled.

"No. What I gotta be mad for?" I cocked my neck back. "Okay..." Destiny responded.

"Where you going though?" I suddenly asked.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret." Destiny smiled a bit. "Okay see, now that's gon make me mad. I'm bouta put you and your pùssy on lockdown." I threatened.

"Why?" Destiny busted out laughing. "Cause you tryna be outside and for what? Don't let those little baby mama friends of yours get in your head. That's why they're baby mama and not wives. Cause they be outside too much." I stated.

"Girla, what are you talking bout? Acting like you don't be outside your damn self." Destiny said, sitting up next to me.

"I be making money, fuck you mean?" I mugged her a little.