17.

~ a few days later ~

"Muah, muah, muah..." Destiny continued planting kisses all over my face and neck. I stood there, smiling a little. We were in the kitchen and I was getting a few slices of the pizza my brother and them ordered earlier.

"Anyways, so basically I'm walking-" I tried to explain to Destiny, but stopped. She kept kissing me and making sounds.

"Okay, baby stop. That's enough." I said, grabbing her neck and pulling away. I then placed my lips on hers and kissed her. "Ight, let me finish talking now." I chuckled, pulling away.

"No. I don't wanna hear about how you got jumped." Destiny rolled her eyes.

"It's not that bad..." I shrugged.

"Yea...yea it is." Destiny slowly nodded, looking at me as if I was crazy. "Anyways..." I started explaining it again as we headed back to my room. Once we got to my room, I closed and looked the door, continuing my explanation.

I happened to look over at Destiny mid explanation and noticed she had airpods in and was scrolling on her phone.

I sat my plate down and walked over to the side of the bed Destiny was on.

I then pushed her head back by her forehead and Destiny laughed a little. "You must want me to knock you out." I said. "How? I told you I ain't wanna hear that shit." Destiny chuckled.

"Yea, okay." I snatched her phone.

Destiny didn't bother fighting for it like usual, she just took her airpods out and laid down. Meanwhile, I sat on the other side of the bed, looking through her phone.

It's not that I thought I was gonna find something, I was just bored.

"What are you doing?" Destiny asked, putting her leg on top of me. "You need to get some friends or something. Your phone dry as shit." I said, tossing her phone a little.

"I don't want no damn friends. I barely want your annoying ass." Destiny said, clearly tryna get a reaction out of me.

I gave her a side eye while eating some of my pizza. I then proceeded to ignore her.

"Think you the shit? You not even the fart." Destiny busted out laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever. I just looked at her like something was wrong with her.

"Keep playing. Ima have you folded like a pretzel, crying again." I nodded. "I saw a tear roll down your cheek when you nutted." Destiny claimed.

"Just lying. Why you always lying?" I shook my head. Destiny laughed a little.

She then sighed loudly. "I'm tired now. Tell me to come take a nap with you." Destiny said. "You want me to tell you to come take a nap with me? Why?" I questioned, confused.

"Cause, every time you tell me to, you end up fucking me instead." Destiny stated. I smiled slightly, shaking my head.

"Nah, I'm tired my damn self." I then said. "You so damn annoying...let me lay on top of you." Destiny gradually got on top of me. "Watch out, I'm tryna eat." I told her.

Destiny groaned while slowly sliding off me and laying on the side of me. She then put her leg and arm on me.

As I started eating my food again, I felt Destiny's hand slide into my sweats. Her hand rest on top of my dick from outside my boxers.

"Get yo hand off my-" I started to say. "No." Destiny cut me off. "It's mines." she then mumbled. "It's yours?" I slowly questioned. "Mhm." Destiny nodded.