chapter 40

Sadhana - mama...

Veera - mmm

Sadhana - apdi pakathinga...

Veera - epdi ?

Sadhana - muzhungura pola......

Veera leaned towards her ears and murmured.

Veera - muzhunga thaan pora.

He smashed his lips onto her and kissed her hungrily. Sadhana couldn't keep up with his pace but she tried to. Veera kissed her repeatedly until her lips were swollen and he finally bit her lower lips which brought a little bruise in the corner of her lips.

Sadhana - issss mama porumaya...

Veera - enna di panna solra ? 5 varsham unna vittu iruntha ipo paatha innu oru varsham vittu iruka solranga....nenachale unna apdiye thookitu engayachu poidanu pola iruku.

Sadhana - ennamo vittutu thaniya iruka pola solringa ? Ipo kooda arayum korayuma thana paduthu kedaka....

Veera - enaku muzhusa venum.....

Saying so he dipped his head into her neck and bit there, he continued to do it until her neck become a art with red spots

Sadhana - anju varsham wait panningala... oru varsham easy aa poidanum....aprm muzhusa ungaluku thaan.

Veera looked at her with longing, love and desire which made her lower her gaze and clench her thighs together.

Veera went down and placed small kisses in her cleavage, chest and travelled towards her lower abdomen, he stops and again came up.

He started to remove her blouse hooks one by one using his mouth , which made sadhana moan as his lips would trace over her skin. Due to his teasing on her upper body she didn't notice that veera's hand were busy undoing the knot of her skirt.

When he finally removed her blouse, sadhana opened her eyes and felt cold air caressing her legs and thighs which made her widened her eyes. And she tried to get up.

Sadhana - mama.....

Veera - shhh

He placed his finger on her mouth, and took his time to register her body which is only covered in a black bra and panties. Sadhana closed her eyes unable to subdue her shyness.

Veera leaned towards her ears and whispered.

Veera - unna ipove ethachu pannanum pola iruku di.

Veera kissed her all over her body, he traced his fingertips on her hardened nipple over the cloth which made her body to want more.

Sadhana - mama unga shirt....

Veera smiled and removed his shirt and pants. Now he is only in his boxers. He leaned down and bit her blossom over the cloth which made sadhana eyes roll to the back of her head.

He continued to press and bit the flesh until sadhana felt her chest became sore.

Sadhana panted hard. While veera smirked looking at her and lowered his bottom only to let her feel him. Sadhana gasped.

Veera - nee enna yenna panra nu ipo theriyutha di....

Veera pressed himself more into her and sadhana moaned and grinded herself onto him which made him groan and press her waist to keep her in place.

Veera - ipdilam pannatha di aprm kalyana photo la kozhanthayoda nikkura pola aagidum.

Sadhana hugged him close to herself and whispered.

Sadhana - panrathellam neenga panni aasaya valathu vitruvinga, naa ethachu panna merata vendiyathu. Ipo enaku neenga venu.......

She said the last sentence in a husky voice which made him extra hard.

Veera - kolradi enna.

Saying so he kissed her while his hands moved down to her panties. He slipped his hands inside her panty and his fingers traced her wetness.

Sadhana moaned and caught his biceps. He slowly traced her clit and started to rub it in a circular motion which made her moan loud but soon her moans died inside his mouth.

He started to rub fast while biting her nipples which made her clutch his shoulder and dig her nails into it. She came from that and veera slowed down his action allowing her to chase her high.

Slowly she opened her eyes only to see veera sucking his fingers which were in her pussy just a minute ago. Which made her blush and hide herself inside his chest.

Veera chuckled and lied beside her huggin her close to his chest.

Sadhana - mama naa restroom ponum.

He understood her and let her go. She finished her work and came out that's when she noticed he is still hard.

Sadhana - mama neenga.....

She said indicating his hardness which were poking his boxers.

Veera - naa poi kulichitu vara

Sadhana - illa mama naa...

Veera - shhh nee tired aa irupa di innaiku ithu pothum poi thoongu.

Sadhana - aana....

Veera pecked her lips stopping her mid sentence and actioned her to sleep. He went inside the bathroom and took a cold shower to calm his hormones.

He came out wearing his lowers which were in sadhana's room and noticed sadhana is still awake and she is wearing only his shirt above her inners.

His mv - ivan summa irunthalu sandala siriku iva summa iruka maatrale.

His hv - vaaya moodu da paradesi.

He dried his hair and laid beside sadhana pulling her to him

Veera - unna thoonga thana di sonna ? Mani 9 aachu..

Sadhana - neenga illama thookam varala

Veera - mmmm aama en sattaya mattu pottu irukiye akka koopta enna pannuva

Sadhana - amma enna saaptu thoonga thaan sonnanga avanga kooptu naa polana thoongura nu nenachipanga.

Veera - nalla thaa yosikura vaa thoongalam illana next round pova....

Sadhana - vena vena thoongalam enaku ithuke tired aa iruku.

Veera - unaku nalla training kudukanum di, ithuke thaanga maatra aprm epdi enna muzhusa thaanguva ?

Sadhana - chi ponga

Veera - eii naa serious aa pesura di nee ennadi chi ponga nra.

She snuggled inside his chest and clamped her hands over his mouth.

Sadhana - pesama thoongunga.

Veera chuckled and hugged her more. Sadhana too buried herself inside him and slept peacefully.........

To be continued......

Just like you guys asked a chapter only for them......