chapter 3

Ok guys as i said earlier i quit writing in POVs . I am writing it as a story. So thw mind voice will be given in different font.

(Mv - mind voice, Hv - Heart voice )

Sadhana was rolling in her bed without sleeping.

Mv -Yendi sadhana avar enna panna unakenna mooditu ozhunga thoongu

Hv - aana avar oru paarva paatharu paaru paah apdiye avar melaye irunthu irukalam nu thonuchu theriyuma

Mv - thonu di thonu amaithiya thoongu, illana naalaiku bus aa miss pannitu antha sottayan ta late aa poita nu thittu vaanguva

Hv - irunthalu avar..........

Sadhana closed her ears with pillow and slept after rolling for another few minutes.

In the morning

Selvi - naa thaan sonna la intha eruma maadu innu ezhunthirikala nu, innu ara mani nerathula bus karan vanthuduvan iva enna na inga izhuthu pothitu thoongura.

Selvi said to her brother who is sipping his morning coffee after a workout session.

Veera - chinna ponnu thana vidu ka, late aachina naa poi drop pannikura.

Selvi - nee summa iruda, innu enna chinna ponnu innu rendu varshathula kalayanam panni kudukanu angayum poi ipdithaan thoonguvala ?

After hearing the word marriage, yesterday's incident came to his mind and it did something inside his heart.

Veera - sari ka naa poi kelambura kalailaye muruga vanthu enna kootitu sandhai ku pora nu sonna

Selvi - sari da apdiye poi sadhana va ezhupi vittutu.

Veera was going to say something but sighed and decided to wake her up. He went towards her room and knocked on it. He didn't receive any reply so he again knocked on it only to hear a hum sound from inside. Indicating to open the door.

He was awestruck when he opened the door. Sadhana was standing infront of the mirror bitting her half done saree. Ithu ennada unaku vantha sodhana. He was just staring at her reflection in the mirror. She looked gorgeous to his eyes.

Sadhana thought it was her mother and hummed to get help from her. When she didn't hear her mother voice she looked at the mirror only to gasp and hide her body by wrapping it in saree. Veera heard her gasp and turned around.

Yenda ipdi panna ava unna pathi ipo enna nenapa

His mv - asinga asingama nenapa

Sadhana - neenga yen Inga ?

Sadhana voice brought him out of his conversation with his mind.

Veera - athu....athu akka.......naa poi akka va vara solra

veera said this and rushed out of the room.

Sadhana just closed her flushed face with her saree and screamed little

Hv - aiyayo enna di ithu .....

Mv - eii loosu.. unna avar apdi pathathuku kova padama inha vekka pattutu iruka

Sadhana looked at the mirror only to see her cheeks painted in faint pink.

On the other side veera kept scolding himself while coming down the stairs.

Veera - Vekkame illayada unaku palla ilichitu paathutu iruka, ava inneram unna pombala poriki ne mudivu panni irupa

Muruga - enna maapla etho unaku neeye pesitu iruka ? Pei ethavathu paathu bayanthutiya ?

Veera looked up adn saw muruga standing there with his bike keys. He didn't mind muruga words and went inside the kitchen.

Veera - akka sadhana unna koopdura.

Selvi - ivaluku vera velaye illa, intha vazhakai aa konjam kindu da tho vanthudura.

Saying this selvi moved out of the kitchen and soon muruga entered inside.

Muruga - yenda naa avlo thooram kekura enna oru manushanave mathikama nee maatne pora

Veera - mooditu iruda naa vazhakai kindanum

Murga - etheyy vazhakai kindanuma ? Athu seri ellam ungokka va sollanum.

Veera smacked murugas head and continued to do his work. While muruga started to eat the coconut shreads.

Selvi - selva selva.....

They both heard selvi shouting from upstairs. So they moved out of the kitchen.

Veera - ennaka ? Yen kathura ?

Selvi came down with a bag in her hand.

Selvi - Selva ithu sadhana oda bag da epdiyum inneram college bus poi irukum neeye poi drop pannidu da

She said shovling the bag in veera's hand.

Veera - neeye poi maatikitiye da veera... Sari ka avala vara sollu.......deii muruga neeyu vaada apdiye avala vittutu sandhai ku polam

He said this and moved outside.

Muruga - athalam sari varathu en aal athukulla kelambiduva naa pora

Muruga moved outside without hearing veera's words. Veera sighed and started his bike.

Soon he heard anklet sound and looked up to see sadhana all dolled up in the saree he brought for her.

His mv - deii poruki avala muzhungura pola pakatha da thirumbu.

He again started to scold himself and looked down at the petrol tank.

Sadhana - polama ?

Veera just nodded his head. Sadhana sat on the bike one sided and caught his shoulder for support.

His mv - ivan summa irunthalu, iva summa iruka maata polaye .... dei ava support ku thaanda thola pudicha seekiram vandiya edu.

Veera started the bike and ride was filled with awkward silence. They both couldn't speak to eachother after the morning incident. Veera finally decided to break the silence.

Veera - enna college ku saree lam katra ?

Sadhana - innaiku women's day program athaan ella girls um saree katti iruko.

Veera just nodded his head and again thw silence occupied the ride. Soon they reached the college and sadhana get down from the bike and adjusted hee saree a little.

Veera - sadhana

Sadhana turned towards him and waited for him to speak while he fumbled with words

Veera - athu nee ...innaiku kalaila naa venum nu......

He couldn't complete his sentence when he heard a shout

..... - sadhana

They both turned to see avanthika waving her hand. Sadhana already guessed what he is going to say, and thanked the god for sending avanthika at the correct time.

Sadhana - enaku time aachu naa kelambura.

Sadhana didn't wait for his reply and ran off from there. Veera sighed looking at her retreating figure and moved away from the college to meet his friends.

To be continued........