chapter 32

Sadhana - avanthika innu oru nimishathula nee materials oda varala aprm naa manushiya ve iruka maata.

Avanthika - ada iru di inga nee ketta design la last piece mattu kaanum.

Sadhana - unnalam.....

Saying so she marched towards the storage room and pushed avanthika out of her way.

Avanthika - neeye thedu naa kaal mani neram aa thedura kedaikave------

Her words died in her throat when sadhana pulled out the fabric she want.

Avanthika - heyyy ennathu ithu ivlo neram naa theduna enaku kedaikala unaku mattu kedachiduchu......

Sadhana - kanna pin mandaila vachitu theduna epdi kedaiku, tha chi peh anga oru bride lehenga pathutu irukanga avangaluku poi help pannu.

Avanthika - hmmmp pora po..

Avanthika stomped outside while sadhana searched for some more materials for their new design. After finishing their studies they both worked at different fashion studios and boutiques. They saved up money and opened their own boutique which is quite famous among the brides due to their unique collections.

Sadhana checked the material weight and measure precisely making sure the dress is not heavy.

Avanthika - sadhana avanga antha blue floral design aa engagement ku select pantanga di, reception ku customised venum nu kettu irukanga.

Sadhana - requirements vaangitiya ?

Avanthika - mm

Sadhana - aprm enna utkanthu designs ready pannu, naa intha materials list out panni kuduthutu vara.

Avanthika - sari, aprm selvi unna seekiram veetuku vara solluchu ..

Sadhana - mchhh.

Avanthika - yendi ennachu?

Sadhana - vera enna en kalyana pechu thaan.

Avanthika - apo naa lam 4 varshama antha kodumaiya anubavikurane naa enna panrathu ?

Sadhana huffed and sat beside avanthika.

Avanthika - shiva mattu varatu apdiye kannam pazhukura pola naalu vidura.

Sadhana - enaku veera va kollanum pola thonuthu.

Shiva and veera called them, a few months back and said they are ok. Which made the girls a little bit less worried and happy. But their anger didn't subdue.

Time passed without their knowledge and it was already 5.30 pm.

Avanthika - sadhu nee veetuku po, naa intha model lam client ku anupidura, illana selvi enna thittum.

Sadhana - sari di.

Sadhana took her back and started her scooty, all the way she was thinking about how to reject her parents idea of her marriage.

She parked her bike and entered inside her house. Only to be welcomed by the sight of her parents discussing with the marriage broker. She glared at the man and walked upstairs to her room.

She refreshed herself and came down wearing one of veera's shirt and skirt. Her parents didn't seem to notice that the shirts she have been wearing all this time were veera's.

Sadhana felt a different feel of comfort and courage whenever she wore his shirt. When she came down the broker have already left.

Selvi - ipo ethuku di antha broker aa apdi moracha ?

Sadhana - en paarvaye apdi thaan.

Selvi - vayasu aagite pothu antha kavala konjamavathu iruka erkanave vayasu 22 aahu ipove paaka aaramicha thana rendu varshathula kalyanam nadakum