chapter 22

The time flies fast and it was already the day of amman oorvalam. The whole village is busy in decorating the amman statue and the temple. The young boys were discussing among themselves about carrying the god in their shoulders for the entire night in shifts.

Veera and shiva decided not to make them sad this soon. They want to enjoy the happy moments with them before disclosing the news.

Now it was already 5.30, the function will start at 7.30. surprisingly veera decided to go with pandi and muruga to the amman oorvalam.

Veera went inside sadhana's room after noticing no one is watching him. Sadhana was choosing jhumkas to match her cute anarkali look. Veera sneaked behind her.

Veera - ithu nalla iruku.

Sadhana - ahh

Sadhana turned with a jerked and kept a hand near her heart.

Sadhana - ipdiya mama pannuvinga ?

Veera - sorry ma.

Sadhana - sari ethuku inga vanthinga ?

Veera - summa thaan.

Sadhana glared at him but didn't say anything and continued to choose chain. Veera was lying on her bed gazing her.

Sadhana - ethuku ipdi paakuringa ?

Veera - summa thaan.

Sadhana - mcch mama ippo enna venum ungaluku?

Veera - naa innaiku night veetula iruka maata, ozhunga kadhava ellam nalla lock panniko aprm balcony door aa kooda lock pannitu aprm jannal........

Sadhana placed a finger on his lips silencing him.

Sadhana - ellam enaku theriyum, neenga ozhunga annanunga kooda poi enjoy panra vazhiya paarunga.

Veera removed her hands from his lips and pulled her to his lap.

Sadhana - mama enna panringa vidunga......

Veera - mudiyathu..

Sadhana - aiyo mama time aachu seekiram kovil ku ponum.

Veera - polam aana nee un viral ku bathila itha use pani irukalam...

Veera said tracing her lips with his thumb. Sadhana widened her eyes and smacked his shoulder.

Sadhana - chiii ponga.

Veera - yen unaku pudikatha?

Sadhana blushed and buried her face in his neck. Veera Chuckled at her reaction and hugged her more tight.

Veera - ipdiye irukanum nu thonuthu di.

He whispered against her neck which brought goosebumps all over her body. In return she hugged him more and burried herself in him.

They both stayed like that for sometime, but their moment was disturbed by a annoying voice.

Rani - sadhana, sadhana inga vaaya ravi kooda kovil varaikum poitu variya ma ?

Veera bit sadhana's neck, sadhana hissed and held his hair in a grip.

Veera - mudiyathunu sollu

He said continuing to kiss the place he bit, sadhana couldn't open her mouth. She is afraid that if she opened her mouth, she will moan loud.

While veera continued to kiss her neck and squeeze her waist.

Rani - sadhana, sadhana...

Veera placed sadhana kn the bed and hovered above her, he gave her hickeys all over her collar bone and he started to remove the zip on the back of her dress.

Sadhana - mmm maama.....

Her voice came out as a low moan. They could hear mangamma and rani speaking downstairs

Mangamma - ipo ethuku di avala kooptutu iruka ?

Rani - illama ravi ya ava kovil ku kootitu povala nu kekka thaan naa town ku pora.

Mangamma - apdi onnum avan kovil ku ponum nu avasiyam illa, ozhunga veetulaye rest edukatum.....

In the room veera lowered sadhana's dress upto her shoulders and started to plave hickeys all over her skin...

Sadhana - maama......

Veera found a mole in her cleavage and bit there...sadhana moaned out loud in both pain and pleasure. Soon veera started to place wet kisses to reduce the pain.

Veera stopped his work and looked at her, she was a mess with her messed up hair, slightly removed dress and skin covered with hickeys.

Veera - ethuku di enna ivlo nambura ?

Sadhana opened her eyes and looked at him. She caressed hus forehead.

Sadhana - enna emathiduvingala ?

Veera shook his head. He can never do that. She was his even before he knew and he couldn't think another girl in her place.

Veera - kiss pannikava ?

Sadhana became more red than she already was. She lowered her eyes and slowly nodded a yes. Veera lifted her chin and slowly started to kiss her.

The kiss was not rough, it was slow and veera took his time to devour each of her lips. Sadhana let him do whatever he wants. Veera traced her legs and slowly his hands started to moved upwards and reached her waist.

Sadhana gasped and veera let his tongue devour her mouth. Soon sadhana become breathless and tapped veera's shoulder.

Sadhana breathed hard with her eyes closed. It was like she is drugged.  Veera looked at her and his heart wanted to be with her all the time. While his reminded him about his duty. But for now he decided to enjoy the present instead of worrying about the future.

Veera - unaku breathing exercise kudukanum di, 2 nimisham kooda thaanga maatra.

Sadhana smacked his shoulder and pulled him to her, huggin him by his neck while she buried her faace in his neck.

Selvi - sadhana...sadhana evlo neram ready aagura ?

They both jerked away from eachother and stood up from the bed.

Sadhana - ipo paarunga ungalala enna aachu nu mani erkanave 6.00 aagiduchu kovil ku vera ponum.

Veera - shh paathukalam mothala dress adjust pannitu kelambu.

Sadhana looked at the mirror and noticed her collarbone, neck and cleavage area everything covered by hickeys.

Sadhana - ipo ithalam maraikurathukulla en concealer ellam pogidum. Inime en room pakame varathinga....

Veera - sari apo nee un room kulla porathuku munnadi naa unna en room ku thookitu poidura.

Sadhana - ungala.........

Sadhana threw a pillow at him but he was quick enough to run to his room...... Soon sadhana got ready and they all moved to the temple....

Everyone prayed to the god and it was time for amman oorvalam.

Veera - akka naa kelambura, veetla ellaru bathrama irunga, room door ellam lock pannidunga....

Selvi - deii ithey puranatha nee kalaila irunthu paaditu iruka ozhunga kelambuda.

Veera looked at sadhana who blinked her eyes in assurance. Rani noticed it and controlled her anger as her plan today is going to maake sure all the wealth will come under her son's name..........

To be continued........