𝟑𝟔. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞

Aarush

"Waise ek baat bolu"

[ By the way, can I say something? ]

"Hmm" she agreed.

"Like you heard me in the morning, my point of view. Why I quit my job, the faith you showed in me without a doubt. I also want to know your point of view. If you trust me enough that I won't judge you." I voiced out. I hope this conversation will be a successful one, yet fulfilling.

"My point of view about what? Quitting your job?"

"No, about you. How do you see yourself? Why don't you talk to your parents? About us" listening my words she lifted her head from my shoulder and seated straight. Priyansh was fast asleep in her arms and she caressed him lightly. A motherly aura radiated from her soul which maintained a calm atmosphere near us.

It has been few minutes I uttered but she was constantly looking at the sunset. No words came out from her lips like she didn't wanted to talk about this. I felt like my try was slipping in vein. I just wanted her to vocalize her feelings so it won't bottle up within her and entangle her emotions.

"It's okay-" I was about to shoo away the thought that she might share anything with me but to my surprise she interrupted me.

"I don't know. I mean- I don't think bad about my parents. It's just that I don't talk to them."

"Why?"

"Because I think they didn't gave me enough freedom. They didn't let me have my choices. They didn't let me make mistakes. Don't you think so? I was already told that I was marrying you. They didn't ask my opinion. Even though I voiced it out that I don't wanna marry."

"I was so angry on them. I never wanted to talk to them again. And it wasn't possible if I stayed there. So, when I got married, I made my choices"

"But you know Vaani, they were so concerned, so traumatized when you had that allergic reaction. They didn't rest or had food. They just wanted to make sure that you are okay."

"Any parent would do that, Aarush. I am not saying I'm not grateful for them. I am. You know what they said before marriage? That you are a good man plus, you have kids. So no one would put pressure on me to have kids." She looked deep in my eyes as if her eyes were saying And you want me to talk to them?

"That's unbelievable" I whispered maybe she heard it.

"The fact I hate the most is, he didn't considered my dreams. As a woman. What I wanted from my husband. He said love and all is a bullshit. I shouldn't look after these parameters."

"But Aarush, a girl who's single since birth! Had only one wish that she wanted a family, a loving husband. She wanted them to create their future. I never thought that I'll marry a man with two babies. But, I did. You know what's the best part about this marriage?" she asked me and I was looking in her eyes as if my eyes asking her what?

"Them" she caressed sleeping Priyansh's head and planted a soft kiss on his hair along with taking Pihu's hand and kissing her back of the palm.

"I never imagined I could ever receive this cute set of babies! They are so cute. I don't think I could even make this cute babies! Haha"

"Why are you saying like this? You are a beautiful woman, Yuvaani. Of Course your kids would take over you. They might be more beautiful than you! Who knows"

I could feel her heart talking out. It felt good, but it eventually made a serious environment. So to lighten up, I asked her "You never had a boyfriend or a crush?"