9. The wedding

Isha's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room... I trusted him but he was only a cheat... I found my hands and legs tied... the door opened and his shadow was visible... I feel really cold I don't even have a single cloth in my body... He is torturing me to hell... I want to cover myself but I am completely tied to his bed...

"What do you want? Why did you bring me?" I asked him...

"To get us married... let your brother know with whom he was dealing with..." he said as he came closer to me...

"I won't marry you... I will never marry you... You are nothing but a cheater!" I shouted and he grabbed my hair through his fingers... I cannot bear the pain...

"Leave me Arjun!" I shouted... Trying to release myself...

"Didn't you like it when you shared the bed with me?" he asked and I realised I made such bad decisions for falling for him...

"Forget it... we will be husband and wife tomorrow by this time to this world... I want to fuck you as your boyfriend for this one last time..." He said scaring me...

"Isha... You don't have anything to do my love... It was you who kissed me first after I stopped forcing you and took all this move in our relationship..." He said making me feel disgusted...

"let's not waste time..." he said and started rubbing my womanhood...

"Arjun... ahhh... stop it..." I shouted... I don't have any feelings for him now...

He started rolling his tongue on my panty line and what is this feeling? I licked me down there...

"Not bad! You have control over your mind..." He said...

"Arjun... Just stop... I don't want this..." I shouted...

"Isha... My ears are only available to hear your moans... If it was someone else... I would have sold them after satisfying myself... You are the only lucky girl who was here till date..." He said... And tongue fucked me...

I feel sore... Yet my breasts want to be sucked by him... I want my waist to be squeezed by him...

He pushed my legs over me and sat on his knees on his bed... He spanked my ass...

"Arjun... Please... It's painful..." I cried...

"From tomorrow onwards... I want you to blow me down there... I left you because you respected me all these days... But now... You dared to disrespect me? Disrespect Arjun Singhania?" He asked and spanked me harder...

I cannot control my tears...

He laughed and started thrusting himself into me... He gave me his marks and spanked me... This is not the Arjun I love... I loved... He just needs his revenge... He never loved me...

I didn't know when I passed out... I opened my eyes feeling something on my breasts...

I opened my eyes and found my breasts being sucked by him... He rolled his tongue and I stretched in pleasure...

"Good morning love... Ready to be Mrs. Arjun Singhania?" He asked me...

I looked at him reaction less... I will runaway from here... This is for sure...

He smiled...

"Let me tell you something... Though I had so much rivalry against your family... You are different... I love you with all my heart... Trust me in this... I will treat you as my queen... No matter what... You are mine in this whole world..." He said and kissed my cleavage...