3. FIRST KISS!

Adhanya's P.O.V:

He offered me a job in his company... And I also told him that I will pay the rent for staying in this palace... It looks like a palace... But I haven't seen him since morning... It was late at night and he was telling me that he would be going home...

I closed my eyes and went into a deep slumber... This bed is so comfortable and feels good... I have been wearing his sister's dress... I have never seen dresses like these in fact... Some are good but she doesn't have any salwar or something...

I opened my eyes in the morning and finished my morning chores and srividya ma'am brought me few dresses as of my taste...

"Where is he?" I asked her...

"Huh? Who?" Her voice for tensed...

"Boss..." I said softly...

"He is... He will be here soon..." She sounded tensed...

She received calls back to back...

"I need all the details about Arjun's arrival and everything..." She shouted in the call...

Is that Arjun causing any trouble? It's because of me... I shouldn't have hit his brother...

"May I know what happened?" I asked her as soon as he hung up...

"Arjun kidnapped Isha... Deepak's sister..." She said and I stunned...

"Why is he doing this?" I asked her...

"You calm down Adhanya... The only thing is that we have to find him and save Isha..." She said...

"But... But she is in abroad right? How come he? Did he go there and bring her?" I asked her...

She nodded in negative and sighed...

"She came here to surprise Deepak for his birthday today... But all this happened..." She said in worry...

I sat on the couch... I cannot digest this...

"Can you take me to boss?" I asked her softly...

"No Adhanya... He is in a very bad mood..." She said...

"No... I want to meet him... Please..." I begged her...

"Fine... I'll tell you when he comes to the office..." She said and I nodded...

She left and I got ready in a red Salwar... I don't know how I'm going to pay him everything back... I have only 50,000 in hand...

Maybe I could give him everything and just leave... He gave me a shelter to live and everything I need...

I don't know how to thank him...

Srividya called me through the landline and told me that he arrived... I came down and found him shouting at someone on call...

"What do you think you are doing Vijay? I just need all the details! I need my Isha... Arjun can do anything to her... I want her at any cost..." He shouted on call...

"Adhanya... It's better if you leave now..." Srividya came to me...

Deepak threw his phone and it broke into pieces... I am wobbling...

"Deepak... Please calm down... Each of us trying to find them..." Srividya shouted...

"What the fuck are you talking? Isha is my blood... My lifeline... That Arjun could do anything to her... He would sell her... No... Isha!" He broke down and kneeled on the floor...

I cannot see him like this... I ran to him... I hugged him... I don't want him to cry...

"Shh... She will be safe... Don't worry... She will be safe..." I said and rubbed his back...