1. REGRET

Deepak Sharma's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes in the morning and got freshen up... I received my PA's call...

"Tell me Srividya!" I said...

"Sir! We are in great trouble... Arjun Singhania has found that we have killed his brother... We are in great trouble..." She panicked...

My nerves stopped functioning... No... I made sure it was secret but how come he found it?

"Sir? Are you there?" Srividya panicked...

"Yes... I am here... Make sure the security is tight for everyone at home and arrange a meeting with Arjun..." I told her and disconnected the call...

FB starts...

I did not do it intentionally... I was passing by... I found Arnav (Arjun's brother) standing on top of the car and there was a girl suffering...

I tried to help her... But he was keen in raping her... I slapped him and when I tried to save myself that girl hit his head with a rod...

She started hitting him so badly... I dragged her to my car...

She cried so badly... And I know what a girl will go through... I have a sister who is nothing but my life... I cannot imagine her going through an incident like this...

"Shh... Tell me your address I will drop you... It is not safe for you..." I told her...

"I cannot accept that he touched me... He was forcing me..." She cried...

"Shh! Stop crying..." I tried to calm her... I gave her some water... I came out of the car...

I called my friend... Vijay... He is a cop...

"Hello Vijay..." I said...

"Yeah tell me man! Is anything wrong?" He asked...

I told him the whole situation...

"What the hell?" He shouted...

"I didn't have any other option..." I told him...

"Where is the girl?" He asked me...

"She is with me... I am going to drop her in her hostel..." I told him...

"No... It's not safe for her... She has to be safe man... Arjun will make her life hell..." He told me...

"What am I going to do with her man? She isn't my problem..." I told him and turned to find her standing as she was shivering...

She is beautiful...

"I will call you!" I disconnected the call...

"I am sorry sir! Thank you for saving me... I'm sorry for bothering you..." She weeped...

"I will take my leave..." She said and started walking...

No... I don't want her to go...

"Stop!" I raised my voice... I held her elbow and pushed her into the car...

"It's not safe for you to be alone..." I said in concern...

"But sir... Please listen to me... I will be a burden to you..." She said with tears...

"Both of us are in this... If you want to live... Listen to me... That Arjun is dangerous..." I told her...

"I don't know anything..." She cried...

"Look Miss... We have no other option... Even I have a sister... I know what you are going through... Just do what I say..." I said and she remained quiet...