Debut match

Sam and her teammate walked out of the dug out with confidence as Vamu was padded up if the wicket falls early.

Ritika crossed her fingers as she prayed for her daughter, Sammy took her stance on the strikers end.

The England womens team was known for sledging and India never backs out when something like this happens.

You slap them once. They'll slap you twice harder.

Sam was calm person when it came to batting, just like her Dada. The first ball was bowled and she pulled it perfectly into the stands for a six.

"And there goes the debutant!! In the very first ball of her international cricket Carrier!!!"

A surge of proudness enveloped Sam's family.

Kohli's-

Virat was glued in Front of the TV as Nush was trying to act like she wasn't interested at all but she would peek at the screen.

"Shot!!! Come on Sammy!!!!" Vi yelled as Nush smiled but hid it when Vi looked over at her from the couch.

"Sammy!!! Sammy!!!" Agu and Angad yelled from the stands.

However the bowler didn't like it one bit, she glared at her before going over for her runner.

Sam flicked the Yorker around the gap for a run as her teammate took the strike. The two built partnership for the first 6 overs before her teammate gave her wicket.

Vamika walked out on the field with her bat as Aru sat beside Ziva, Gracy and Nidhu, the three being a bit tensed.

Vamika went towards Sammy, "outer field slow hai. Dekh ke"

Vami took the strike as the baller threw an inner one and she just defended it.

Sammy was ready in her stance to run when needed. The baller smiled at Vamu mockingly.

"Stupid bitch" she mumbled but unfortunately for her Sammy heard her loud and clear.

"Oye behen!! Btau tujhe abhi" Sammy said as the baller got confused at what she said but hearing the heat in her words she riled her up.

Vami came in between them as the empire stopped Sammy.

Ziva got up from her seat cursing, "Break her head Sam!!!" Gracy yelled as Ziva glared at her.

Virat's eyes widened seeing Sam's aggressive behaviour, "All you Vi" Nush tsked mockingly.

"I thought you weren't watching" Vi replied as Nush blushed and went away.

Sam went back to her place but didn't stopped glaring. Vamu sweeped the next ball for a four.

On the next ball, the strike went to Sam who glared at the baller.

She got back at her for calling her Vami a curse word by hitting two consecutive boundaries.

The game went on and Sammy completed her half century.

She waved her bat over to her mumma who proudly clapped for her. Sakshi and Sanajna were hooting all throughout along with Zora, Agu and Angad.

Ori had his strict persona to keep so he just clapped politely.

As the game continued soon Vami reached her fifty as well.

"Another fifty for India by Vamika Sharma!!! India is getting there!"

Vamika smiled at Akku who was celebrating on top of his lungs.

Sakshi felt her head hurt at the similarities she had with her Cheeku. Even Ritsy felt like it but she disregarded it not wanting to get her hopes high.

Sammy cheered loudly on the field and hugged Vami who hugged her back in equal force.

Vi jumped off the couch and ran around the living room as Nush who was hiding behind the curtain smiled seeing her daughter

"THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!!! THAT'S MY BABY!!!!!" Vi yelled as he continued to jump up and down and yell.

Nush rolled her eyes before her breath caught in her throat when the camera zoomed into the stands, Ritsy, Sakshi and Sanjana.

Her eyes tearing up a bit.

At the end of 15th over the score was 143-1.

Sammy had gone to her full blown game by playing at a strike rate of 200.

Sadly she got caught on mid on at 84. Walking back to the dressing room as Vami patted her back. Aru walked out with her helmet as she patted Sammy's back and smiled before moving towards the pitch.

Ziva, Gracy and Nidhu picked her up and cheered loudly for there Little sister who just smiled shyly.

"You were fantabulous Sammy!!!!" Ziva said as she kissed her forehead.

"Well done baby! I told you!!" Nidhu said as she was still high on adrenaline.

As Aru and Vami took the game to 30th over with a score of 203-2.

Vami was on 80 as well but at the next ball, due to inside edge she gave away her wicket and walked back to the dressing room disappointed.

As soon as she entered the dressing room Ziva enveloped her in a hug. "Well done Vamika" Ziva said as Vamu grinned at her.

The team scored a solid 353 runs as Gracy joined Aru on the field after Vamu's wicket and  Ziva ended with her touch, this took the team forward.

Now it was time for the bowling part, Ziva looked around while tying her gloves around and seeing the fielding position.

England however countered back and it was a neck-to-neck competition as England didn't have any Wicket in first 10 overs until Nidhanya came in with her in swinger and sent both of the openers to there dressing room.

And after 200 runs the England batting line up collapsed and they were all out at 246.

A crushing defeat on the first match. The man of the match went to there team mate with a 5 wicket hall.

But Sammy and Vamu's batting had left an impression on the audience.

Ziva had come for the post match interview as questions were fired at her about Sam and Vami.

By the time she was dealing with the reporters, Vami has gone to meet Akku.

Vami and Akku hugged fiercely as Akku began his rant on how good she played. Vami wa sjust listening to her in adoration when Sammy put her arm around her shoulder and asked-"Akaay right? Your di is very irritating"

Akku replied-"And I have been living with her for 17years so you can only wonder how much I endured her.. "

Sammy gave the boy a sympathetic look, "Poor you"

Vami gaped liked a fish before whacking both of there heads. "Stop it you two drama queens!"

"Anyways we'll go for dinner in a bit. I'll just go talk to Nidhu di" Vamu said as she skipped away. When she was descending the stairs of the VIP box she collided with someone.

"Aah ma! Kya toofan aya kya?" A gruff voice said making her look at the man his early 50s in confusion.

He wore a hat and black glasses at night. Very sus.

Guess the person right and another update🙃 difficulty level is very easy🤭 so please comment✅