aa Chalke tujhe..

Virat sat beside his wife who was sleeping beside him after having her medicines. His 6 months old Son, Akaay was sleeping in a cot beside him.

He sighed and was about to sleep when he heard soft footsteps outside his room, the door to his room opened and his sweet daughter Vamika slipped into making him smile admist the chaos unfolding in his life.

Vamika smiled widely at her dad and jumped into his lap making him chuckle

"Hi Princess. Why are you not asleep yet?" Vi asked as Vamika giggled and said-"I'm not sleepy dada"

"Oh. You're not sleepy now?" Vi asked booping her nose.

"Dada? Sing our song na" Vamu requested keeping her head in his lap. Virat smiled lightly as he caressed her hairs.

"Aa Chalke tujhe.. Mai leke chalu. Ek aise gagan ke tale" Vi sang softly as Nush who woke up from her sleep but didn't move felt her eyes tear up hearing his voice crack.

"Jaha gam bhi na ho. Aasu bhi na ho. Bas pyaar hi pyaar pale.. Aa Chalke tujhe Mai leke chalu.. " Vi kissed Vamu's forehead picking her up and laying down properly before he kissed his wife's forehead.

Meanwhile-

At the Dhoni's, a storm had disrupted everything. The ICT were at the residence but it was all screwed over.

Mahi Bhai sat at the sofa in the living room as the loud yells of his kids over the reporters fell on his ears. Sonu and Yuvi sat beside him as silent supports at the time of distress.

The fight was between Ro and Jinks. Of all. These two.

"It's all because of you Ro!!! Virat is not here because of you!!"

"How could you Jinks!!! He matters to me as much as he did to you!!"

"No!! If he did then you wouldn't have done that!!"

"I didn't knew!!" Ro said his eyes filled with hurt and tears as he looked at Jinks. Who was unusually angry at his best friend. Not just angry, he was enraged.

Ro who never ever cried or showed his emotions to anyone except Mahi Bhai was crying. Jaddu was in tears too. The ever green smile on Harry's face seem to dry up.

The team looked broken.

"I'm leaving" Jinks said grabbing his car keys and was going as Ro looked at him and had an urge to stop him.

Ro was about to compile to his heart's will but his heart tugged fearing that Jinks might push him away.

Jinks despite the pleas of Jassi left..

Ro looked around feeling his heart break, he couldn't handle standing there. Even he picked up the car keys and left despite Jaddu's tries.

One by one.

Everyone left.

Jinks.

Ro.

Ash.

Jaddu.

Shikhar.

Bhuvi.

Harry.

Rah.

Jassi.

Yuzi.

Kuliya.

Rishabh.

Later,

Mahi Bhai stood at his balcony as Sakshi bid farewell to Sonu and Yuvi.

His eyes tearing up before he tried once again. Virat's number.

His heart yearning for him to pick. Where was his kid? Had he eaten anything? What about Nush? Was she well?

His eyes teared up when he felt small arms hug his legs. He wiped his eyes before smiling at little Ziva.

He picked her up in his arms. "Everyone went home?" She asked

"Everyone went away from home... "