rumours & hurt..

Ziva was inside the nets when Vamika came running towards her, "Vamika calm down you're gonna hurt yourself!" Ziva said as Vami ignoring her asked-"Di can I please bowl to you??!"

Ziva's eyes widened, "What?" She asked completely confused as to where is itbwas coming from.

"Arya di is practicing with Sam! I want to practice with you!!" Vami said while making puppy eyes. Ziva chuckled before nodding.

Vamika took her small run up and threw the ball at Ziva who flicked it around. "Well done Vamika.. " Ziva said making her grin brightly.

Vamika happily bowled to her when there manager Aditya came running towards them. "We have a situation!!" Adi panicked, Ziva frowned coming out of the netz while yelling-"Who was it from you two!!?" The question directed at Gracy and Nidhu.

"It ain't me!" "Not me either!!!"

Ziva took off her helmet as Adi handed her his phone, "It's all over social media"

Pics of Agu, Sam, Vami and Angad inside the car were all snapped and posted online. People recognising the three in a blink of eye and making assumptions on the 4th person.

Ziva gritted her teeth in anger. "Ignore it. That's all we can do, wait till the debut. I'll talk to Smriti mam" Ziva said as she handed him back the phone.

"I need to make a phone call if the person hadn't been blowing up my phone" Ziva said walking over to her kit bag. "Oh there it is"

3 missed calls from Dumbest❤️

She called back and the called was picked in an instant, "Hello? Check any social sites!! Those four dumb fucks are trending!!" Zora practically yelled.

"Zora! Relax!!" She said as Zora went on and on, "I mean what were those fucking reporters thinking! Invading the kids privacy!! I'll sue them!! What if it turns out bad for them!! OMG! Ziva what are we going to do!!"

"Are you done? Good. We're not going to do anything except to keep the grown up kids away from there phones which is a task in itself!" Ziva said as Zora sat back in his seat.

"Uha.. that easy?" Zora mumbled as Ziva shook her head with a fond smile, "Well, that easy! Now stop freaking out and do as I asked you to!" Ziva said.

"Okay by butterfly!!" He said cheerfully and hung up before Ziva chuckled and whispered to herself-"Pagal.. "

"Pehla nasha~ Pehla Khuma~!! Naya pyaar hai nya intezaar!!~" Nidhu, Gracy along with another one of there teammate, Mehak started singing making the others laugh.

Ziva glared at the three as they giggled, "What happened now? Did he get himself into some trouble?" Gracy asked after calming down.

"Um not trouble. So first things first. We're planning a bonding session girls.. so come along and give your phones.. " Ziva said as Everyone groaned.

"Girls! All of your phones needs to be handed over" Ziva said strictly glaring at the lot, all of them handed the phone to Aditya who collected it and went away.

Vami who was sad cause she won't be able to speak to her family sulked throughout the afternoon. "Can we go out before the session? I'm really bored!!" She whined to Sammy.

"Do whatever you want. But I'm not coming" Sammy said dryly earning a glare from Vami. "You're unbelievable" Vamu said getting up from her bed and jumping off to Ziva and Gracia's room.

"Knock knock!!" She yelled while knocking on the door.

Gracy opened the door and raised her brows, "What?" She asked suspiciously seeing a smile on her face.

"I'm getting bored di! Can we and Ziva di do something fun?" Vamu asked making Gracy reply-"Oh kid, Ziva and fun don't go in one sentence"

She earned a pillow straight to her face, "Ouch"

"Get inside Vamu! Ignore her" Ziva said as she rolled her eyes, "Di? Can we go out?" Vamu asked innocently.

"Kya split personality hai sabki yha" Gracy grumbled as Ziva shot her another glare.

"Sure Vami. Where do you wanna go?" Ziva asked making Vami say instantly-"Rajouri garden!!!!"

"Nahi nahi garden Mai nhi. Agr Ro Chachu ko pta chla to-" Ziva's eyes that were practically pouring Lava that could make a hole in vibranium stopped her.

"Why there Vami? It's too far, there are parks nearby too" Ziva asked in confusion, "Ziva di!! You don't know!!!" Vamu said in an astonished tone as if she had done some serious crime.

Ziva looked at her taken aback, "There is this shop nearby the garden, It sells the world's best chole bhature!!!" Vamu said licking her lips as Ziva shot her a look.

"Vami? You have your debut day after tomorrow.. we'll go after the series! Promise!" Ziva said as Vamu pouted sadly.

Just then Ziva's phone rung, "I gotta take this Vami. You two continue"

As Ziva went inside the balcony and picked up the call, "Hi Zivu!" A voice that desperately tried to sound cheery said.

"Hi Chachu" Ziva smiled sadly at Ro's desperate attempt to sound he was alright but she knew him since the day she was born. How can she not read the dead voice.

"You wanted to talk? I saw your message?" Ro asked, "Chachu you know why I called. Ritsy Chachi must have told you"

"Zivu. I can't do this.. " Ro said in a heavy voice, "Chachu Sammy would be so sad!!! She must have wanted you to be here!!!" Ziva said.

"Ziva? I don't wanna come back to the place where I lost my everything" Ro said as his jaw slacked.

Ziva sighed knowing she can't talk him into this, "Ajju Chachu was asking-"

But before she could complete her sentence Ro hung up making her sigh, the team was not the same.

The baby seniors, namely-Rah, Harry, Jassi, Rishu, Yuzi, Kuliya along with Jaddu, Bhuvi, Shikhi and Ash used to come home at certain intervals but Ro and Ajju, those two never came.

Without them it felt like crime for the others to be together, so the meetings Turned from a few times a year to rarely seeing each other.

Ro hung up on Ziva as he moved and sat on the ground next to a small abandoned side table

He took out and old album, an identical one that he shared with Ajju and Vi.

He don't even know if the other two still had it or not. All he knows that he treasured this more than anything.

Ro sighed before he thought-'Kaash Mai uss din tere sth ruk jaata Vi.. kaash Mai tere sth chale jata Vi. Yha Mera koi nhi hai... Ajju bhi-.. Ajju hurt me Vi.. Ajju hurt me badly Vi! Come back Vi!!!'

He cried as Ritsy who was outside the door covered her mouth to stop herself from sobbing...

Kinda running out of ideas for this specific time.

Do tell me if you wanna see something specific before Vamu and Sammy's debut💙