ICT next gen

Ziva was waiting in her car with Zora, the two had come to pick up Akaay from the airport.

"Zivu? What do you think suits me more? Black or white?" Zora asked scrolling through his phone, "Duct tape suits better Zora" Ziva said as she looked over the arrival gate to find the boy she had come to pick up.

Zora scoffed in offense, "There are women's dying to hear my voice. And you're saying that my mouth should be taped!!" Zora said.

"Then go make the 'girls' lucky by making them hear your trash talk and spare me oh great Zora!!" Ziva mocked before getting out of the car.

"Are Zivu don't get jealous!!" Zora smirked following her as Ziva gave him a bored look. "I ain't jealous Mr. Dhawan. The kid is here"

A 17 year old boy meekly walked out of the arrival gate and Ziva immediately recognised him as Vamu's brother.

"I'll go get him. You go back into the car" Zora said making her sit inside and then running off to the kid and helping him with his luggage.

Akaay who jumped at the sudden intrusion said-"I'm much more stronger than I look! You touch me and see I'll fry your brain and eat it!!"

Zora looked at the kid and smirked-"fisty you are my child! But relax! I'm not a bandit or a theif! Zoravar!"

Akaay now recognised him as Zora removed his glasses and face mask. "Zoravar Dhawan!!!" Akaay squealed as Zora hushed him.

"Come on! Our car is parked there. We'll talk after?" Zora proposed as he felt a surge of overprotectiveness seeing the young boy.

"Ofcourse sir!!" Akku said in excitement, "Don't call me sir! It makes me feel like I'm in school!!" Zora cringed.

"Call me bahiya?" Akku nodded happily as Zora helped him to keep the bag inside the car.

"Hi Akaay. Ziva Here" Ziva smiled warmly at him, Akku froze as his mouth was hung open. "Akaay?"

Zora shook his head chuckling and said-"Akaa dot exe had stopped working!"

"Hi mam" Akaay mumbled as he shook hands with her, "Call me Ziva please" Ziva shook her head.

"Can I call you di?" Akaay asked as Ziva looked at him surprised but then she smiled and nodded in approval. "We can eat something first if you want?" Ziva asked as Akku nodded like an obedient child.

Ziva stopped at a restaurant on the way, the three came out of the car and entered the private area Zora had booked.

"Order whatever you want. We'll have the same" Zora said smiling at him.

"Akaay? Are you okay with staying with Zora? I'd take you with me but Vami might find you, also it will be easier for you to stay with Zora and the boys." Ziva said as Akaay nodded happily.

"Ofcourse di!!" Akku said making her smile at him, "We'll have so much fun!" Zora said in a loud whisper that even Ziva heard it.

She narrowed his eyes at him, "Zora? Fun?" She said glaring at him.

"Not fun! Run!!! Practice!! We'll sleep by 9 only !!" Zora said hurriedly as Ziva shook her head and Akaay was laughing like anything.

"When can I meet my di?" Akku asked, "Tomorrow after the match" Ziva said.

After having some food, Ziva dropped the two at Zora's team hotel.

"Now we have to sneak you into Angad and Agu's room." Zora said in a hushed whisper.

"What?! Why?!?" Akku asked scared, "Cause it's fun" Zora said grinning.

"Zora bhaiya Ziva didi said not to get into trouble" Akku said, "Ziva is the typical responsible one! I'm the reckless one! You'll love me more!" Zora said grinning as Akku shrugged.