scary captain?

Vamika got up at 5. Pretty early if you ask, she got ready by 5:50 and her nerves kicked in.

Just then she heard her door getting unlocked, Ziva came in and got shocked seeing Vamika awake so early.

"It's not even 6 yet Vamika. And you're even ready" Ziva said as she chuckled, "Wo. I'm an early riser"

"Well. Goodmorning. Breakfast starts at 6:30." Ziva said as she went over to Sammy, "Sammy. Wake up and get ready" Ziva said caressing her hairs as Vamu looked at them from far.

Feeling out of place, she left the room. Not knowing where to go she thought to go to the ground early.

Reaching there she called her dad, "Goodmorning Vamu!" Vi chirped happily.

"Morning Dad!" Vamu said happily, "it's your first day baby! Best of luck! Do your best!! And I'm so proud of you!"

"I miss you and mom dad" Vamu said sadly.

"Haw Vamu! Akku would be so sad!" Vi said teasingly hoping that Vamu's mind would come off the sad part of seperation.

"Well I don't even feel like he is away. There are so many people around me who are more of a trouble maker than Akku!" Vamu said laughing remembering Gracy and Nidhu.

"Well who are these great deities that my daughter is praising them so much?" Vi asked fondly. "Gracy di! I mean Gracia Raina and Nidhanya Jadeja!"

Vi's smiled dropped as his eyes teared up, "Really?" His voice cracked a bit.

"Yeah! You won't believe what Gracy di did! She bought her dog Tuffy in the hotel room and we have to hid it inside the oven!!" Vamu said as Vi's eyes widened-"You hid him where!?!!!!"

"This is exactly how angry and shocked Ziva di was! She said Tuffy is going back and then Gracy di whined to her all night at the dinner table!" Vamu said making Vi chuckle.

"That's good. Achha it's time for your training. Go have breakfast and then go to the ground!" Vi said as Vamu winced as she has skipped breakfast.

"Ofcourse!!" Vamu said.

"Go have breakfast Vamu! I know you skipped it!" Vi said in 'I 'm done' voice.

"Okay. Chill. Byy I'll call you later! Take care love ya!" Vamu chirped before looking at her watch.

10 mins to go for 7, she was sure that if she went for breakfast then she would never make it in time! Deciding to skip for the day she waited for everyone to join.

Meanwhile-

The team was having breakfast laughing heartily when a distressed Ziva came inside the room.

"What happened Skipper?" One of the teammates asked her. "Has anyone seen Vamika? She is nowhere in the entire hotel room and didn't even come for breakfast!" Ziva said panicking.

"Wasn't she your roomate Sammy?" Arya asked turning to the baby in the room. Sammy being the youngest apart from Vamika.

"Well she wasn't awake when I woke up!!" Sammy said shrugging her shoulders. "She woke up early! I told her that breakfast is at 6:30!!" Ziva said as she called out for a support staff, noticing the grimace Nidhu had on her face.

"Nidhu? You have something to say?" Ziva asked as Everyone turned to her.

Nidhu smiled and replied-"I might have told her that you're a bit of a she devil when it comes to time and that you almost killed Gracy when she came late which is partly true!"

"Nidhu!!!" Ziva exclaimed before she was running off to the grounds near the hotel room, Ziva Along with Arya and Nidhu came inside the nets to see a figure sitting and humming to herself.

Ziva glared at Nidhu as Arya slipped over to Vamika. "Vamika? You didn't had your breakfast!?" Arya asked baffled as Vamu flinched in shock.

"I-I though to c-come early" Vamu said as she shifted her weight from one leg to another. "There is one very strict rule Ms. Sharma!" Arya said seeing Ziva was busy lecturing Nidhu.

"You never skip breakfast?" Vamu guessed but much to her curiosity, Arya shook her head. "Never agree with anything Nidhu or Gracy di say! It's an unspoken rule!!"

"Okay?" Vamu mumbled as a fuming Ziva and a guilty looking Nidhu Walked to them. "You do not skip breakfast young lady!!! You might as well come half & hour late but don't even dare to come early with skipping breakfast!!!" Ziva said as Vamu nodded hurriedly.

"Now go to the dining hall and get your food!! All of you!" Ziva said as they all went away.

"Well that has to be some track record. You got Ziva angry in 16 mins" Arya said to Nidhu who just scoffed, Vamu walked between them timidly.

"Come on Nidhu! She is just a kid!! Not even 19 and you scared her so much against Ziva!!" "She is scary!" Nidhu defended herself.

"Only with you and Gracy di cause you two deserve it!" Arya said dragging Vamu with herself as they entered the dining hall.

"Where were you? Ziva nearly picked the hotel up on her head to find you" Gracy said as she was done with her breakfast.

"Ground" Vamu said as she filled her plate as Arya filled in the others.

Safe to say everyone saw it coming.

During the entire practice session, Nidhanya was punished and she had her phone being taken away for the whole day.

Ziva didn't punish Vamika ofcourse but it only make the latter think that her captain is more angrier at her.

Didn't help it whenever Ziva tried to talk she would fumble so much that it made Ziva even more guilty, 'Am I really that scary?'

Vamika dashed off to her room after the practice and locked herself in, she didn't come out anytime sooner then dinner and even at that time she rushed back to her room as soon as possible.