Our Happily Ever After (10.1)

Back with my new story. The plot is suggested by user90775424

Maine baki sab ke suggestions bhi dekhe hai aur ek ek kar ke sab pe story likhungi. Hope you will enjoy this one.

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

2013~

Somewhere in a club...

Some boys were drinking together and having fun while playing truth and dare game.

"Sid ab teri turn hai. Baata, truth or dare?" Asked one of his friend.

Sidharth finished his drink in one go and said, "As you guys already know, truth is not my cup of tea. I am born to do something daring. So it's dare."

"Ok then I'll give you dare. You have to....."

His friend started thinking and then his eyes fell on a beautiful girl who was standing alone in the club.

"Kiss that girl." He said.

Sidharth also noticed her and asked pointing towards her, "That girl? Huh! Yeh toh mere baaye haath ka khel hai."

Sidharth was about to go when his friend said, "Wait wait! Ek condition hai."

He stopped and looked at his friend.

"Tu jaa ke usse aise hi kiss nahi kar sakta. Phir toh yeh easy ho jaayega. Tujhe jaa ke uss se permission leni hogi aur jab woh maan jaaye tabhi tu usse kiss karega. Basically you have to convince her for this."

"Itni si baat? Tum log sayad bhul rahe ho college ka sabse popular ladka tha main. Aaj tak kisi ladki ne reject kiya hai jo yeh karegi? Dekhna main yun jaaunga aur do minute maine kiss le ke wapas aa jaaunga. Just wait and watch!" Said that Sidharth went to that girl with confidence.

"Hi!" He said to her with a smile.

"Hello!" Replied that girl.

"Actually I need a favour from you."

"From me?" Asked the girl being little surprised.

"Yeah. "

"Ok tell me. How may I help you?"

"Woh mere friends ne mujhe ek dare diya hai. They want me to kiss you...."

The girl immediately widened her eyes hearing that.

"With your permission of course." He said further making her little relieved.

"Sirf ek kiss ki hi hai baat hai. If you agree then I can go ahead." He said nervously. It was the first time when he became nervous in front of a girl but he himself didn't know why.

The girl chuckled seeing his nervousness as he seemed cute to her. Seeing her smiling, Sidharth got some courage. He thought that she agreed for the kiss. He leaned closer to kiss which the girl understood and pushed him slightly.

"I'm sorry lekin main iss mein tumhari koi help nahi kar sakti."

Saying that, the girl showed him her hand and said, "I'm engaged! Kaal shaadi hai meri."

Sidharth immediately moved back hearing that.

"Look I'm extremely sorry. Mujhe nahi paata tha ki tumhari shaadi hone wali hai. Please don't mind." He said apologising.

The girl chuckled and said, "It's ok. Chill! Mere face pe likha thodi hai that I'm engaged? Ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi. Waise tum give up mat karo. Iss club mein aur bhi beautiful girls hai. Kisi na kisi se toh kiss mil hi jaayegi aur tumhara dare bhi complete ho jayega."