Teri Meri Love Story (6.5)

Since that day, Sana decided no to overthink anymore. She made herself understand that there was nothing going on between Sid and Deeksha. They were just good friends and their friendship grew more as days passed but Sana was okay with it. And no matter what happened, she would always be Sid's first priority. So there was nothing to worry about. Also she started planning to tell Sid about her feelings as if she didn't make the first move, someone else would do it surely. So she started preparing herself for the confession. But she didn't know that something was going to happen which would change their lives.

One day, Sid and Sana went to their office party. After reaching there Sid became busy talking to office colleagues as well as Sana. It had been three months, since she was working in the company. Now she didn't need Sid by her side all the time as she became much free with others and made friends in the office.

While talking with her colleagues, Sana saw Sid who started talking with Deeksha. It didn't bother her much until they both left somewhere else. Sana frowned a little when she couldn't find them anywhere and became curious to know where they went suddenly.

"Excuse me." She said to her colleague and went to find Sid and Deeksha.

Sana was walking and stopped seeing them standing at a corner. Deeksha was looking very happy. She almost jumped and hugged him tightly. Sid was also smiling. Sana felt very bad and left from there.

She went to the washroom and washed her face. She was feeling suffocated. Again and again she was remembering their hug. Sid never ever hugged any girl like this except her. She didn't want to think that way but what she had just saw was forcing her to do so. Sana closed her eyes for sometime and took a deep breath to feel better. Then she took out her phone and called someone.

After sometime...

Sid was looking for Sana in the party when one of the people present there informed him that she went outside.
Hearing that Sid also went outside and saw Sana standing.

He went near her and asked, "Tu yaaha bahar kya kar rahi hai?"

"Actually.... I'm not feeling well. Socha ghar chali jaau." Replied Sana without looking at him.

"Itni zaldi? Teri tabiyat toh thik hai na?"

Sid tried to touch her head but Sana didn't let him and said, "Arrey Baba bukhar nahi hai mujhe. Bas thoda tired feel kar rahi hoon."

"Ok then let's go. Main bike nikalta hoon."

He was about to go when Sana said, "Tu kidhar jaa raha hai? Maine Bhai ko call kar diya hai, woh abhi aate hi honge. You go inside and enjoy."

"Are you sure?" Asked Sid to confirm.

"Haan Baba. Main Bhai ke saath chali jaungi. Tu zyada mat soch." She said smiling forcefully.

Sid paused for a while and said, "Accha sun, tujhe kuch baata na tha. Woh Dee....."

Before he could complete, Raj came there with his bike.

"Bhai aa gaye. Sid main chalti hoon, bye."

Saying that Sana sat on the bike.

"Kya baat hai Sana? Aise urgently bulaya. Teri tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi kya?" Asked Raj being concern.

"Haan woh.... Tu bas ghar chal." Said Sana to Raj.

"Dhyan se jaana. Aur ghar pohuchte mujhe call zaroor karna." Said Sana.

"Main karunga call. Tu fikar mat kar." Said Raj to which Sid nodded.

Then Sana and Raj left from there. Sid watched her going. He smiled slightly. He didn't know why but he felt that something bad was going to happen.