Yaariyan (8.9)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

It was Pri and Anki's Haldi ceremony. They were sitting together and the elders were applying turmeric paste on them.

Sana was helping them in arranging everything while Sid was taking pictures of their Haldi Ceremony in his camera

Sana was helping them in arranging everything while Sid was taking pictures of their Haldi Ceremony in his camera. There was another kind of happiness which was spread in the air of Udaipur.

Gudiya re gudiya tera gudda pardesiya
Jodi aasmani ho gayi
Shagun pe dekho shad mani ho gayi

Now Sana came forward and applied turmeric paste on Pri and Anki. After that she hugged both of them and Sid clicked a photo of her with them.

Haaye...
Gudiya re gudiya tera gudda pardesiya
Jodi aasmani ho gayi
Shagun pe dekho shad mani ho gayi

Now Sid came and took a lot of turmeric paste in his hands. He rubbed them on their faces making them look like ghosts. Pri made an irritated face and punched his shoulder.

Everybody laughed seeing their fun banter.

Re kabira aa haa...
Re fakira aa haa...

After that everyone clicked a group photo together.

Teri manzilon ko chhu ke bhaga
Tera raasta

When everybody was busy showering water on Pri and Anki, Sid was running after Sana with turmeric paste.

"Abbe chasmish bhagti kaha hai? Ruk." He said running.

"Nahi Sid. Mujhe paata hai tu mujhe bhi bhoot bana dega. Main nahi lagaungi Haldi." She said while running.

Suddenly Sid grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her towards himself. Sana was taken aback when she collided with his chest.

Re kabira aa haa...
Re fakira aa haa...

Sid gently applied turmeric paste in her both cheeks while looking at her intensely. Sana couldn't help blushing when he did it.

Then he left from there while Sana became confused as that day she noticed something else in his eyes.

While leaving, Sid turned back and they both smiled looking at each other.

Tere guzre dino se jaaga
Tera vaasta

After Haldi Ceremony, it was the Mehendi Ceremony next day. All the girls were applying Mehendi sitting together at the lawn. Sid was sitting beside Sana and watching her applying Mehendi.

"Toh tu apne Mehendi pe kiska naam likhwa rahi hai?" He asked suddenly.

Sana gave a fake smile and said, "Tera...... Toh bilkool bhi nahi."