Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (4.8)

2 Years Later...

"Give me the knife." Said Shehnaaz to which a girl handed her the knife. Shehnaaz started chopping the vegetables into small pieces.

After sometime she turned on the gas and poured some oil in the frying pan. Then she put the vegetables into the pan and started cooking.

So this was Shehnaaz's life now. After 10th she decided to make her own career. But study was out of her league. So she didn't get herself admitted in 11th. Instead of that, she took admission in a culinary arts institute where her training to become a chef started. In this two years, Shehnaaz totally groomed herself. She now believed in speaking less and working more. Also now she could speak English fluently as she was also doing a spoken English course. Like this she used to keep herself busy all the time to forget the loneliness in her life which was still there because of that one person.

Shehnaaz was doing her work when the girl who was assisting her said, "Look at that guy. He is looking at you."

Shehnaaz gave a quick glance at that guy who was staring her for a long time and said, "It's his problem. Not mine."

"Don't be so rude na. Kuch dino se clearly dikh raha hai ki woh tujh mein interested hai. At least tu baat toh kar sakti hai."

"Not interested."

The girl sighed and said, "Oh God Shehnaaz! You have so much attitude. Inn 2 saalon mein yeh probably chautha ladka hoga jo tujhpe fida. But you rejected all of them."

Shehnaaz chuckled hearing that.

"Chautha nahi paanchwa." Said another girl joining them. "You forgot that secret admirer. Pichle ek hafte se lagatar letters bhej raha hai humari Shehnaaz ko, flowers ke saath. Bas saamne nahi aa raha."

Shehnaaz's face grew serious hearing that.

"Yaar iss letter wale ne na sach mein pareshan karke rakha hai. Iska kuch karna padega." She said.

"Tujhe iss mein bhi koi interest nahi hai? He is so romantic. Uske letters padhe hai maine."

"Yeah. Aur usne letter mein apna contact number bhi likha hai. Kabhi mann nahi karta jo itne romantic letters tujhe bhej raha hai uss se baat karne ka?"

"Mann kar raha hai. Aaj phone karke usse keh dungi kripaya kar ke yeh sab naa bheje. Idhar daal nahi galne wali."

Saying that, Shehnaaz finished cooking and left from there.

After she left, the girls said sighing, "One more guy is rejected!"

While leaving the college, she found another bouquet which was kept on her scooty.

"Hadh hai! Ek aur bouquet. Arrey Bhai itne dino se contact nahi kar rahi, samajh jaana chahiye ladki ka jawab na hai. Lekin nahi. Phone kar ke do baatein sunaungi, tab jaake maanega." She said and took the bouquet angrily. This time also she found a letter and unfolded it.

Her expression changed seeing it. Her friends also tried to see what was written in the letter.

"Roz toh type kar ke likhta hai. Aaj apne haathon se likha hai. Kya baat hai!" Said one of her friends.

"I have seen this handwriting somewhere." Said Shehnaaz and started reading the letter.

Dear Shehnaaz,
         Yeh ab tak ka mera saatwa letter hai. Lekin abhi tak tumne mujhe contact karne ki koshish nahi kiyi. Bohut baar socha ki bas aur nahi. Ab flowers aur letters nahi bhejunga tumhe. Lekin kya karu? Pyaar bhi toh karta hoon tumse. Bohut gehra pyaar hai, ek pal mein toh khatam hoga nahi. Koshish karta hoon tumhe bhulne ki. Lekin jab bhi aankhein band karta hoon tumhara woh khilkhilata hua chehra saamne aa jaata hai. Tumhari uss hasi ki dhun abhi tak kaano mein gunjti hai. Khamoshi mein bhi tumhari bak bak sunayi deti hai. Waqt rehte kabhi keh nahi paaya lekin ab milo ka faasla tay kar ke tumhare paas aaya hoon, tumse apne dil ki baat kehne ke liye. Nigahein taras rahi hai meri tumhe phir se dekhne ke liye. Ab toh aa ke mil lo.