Ehsaas (2.4)

Sid and Sonia were going inside the hall while she was continuously giving him teasing look.

Sid noticed it and asked sternly, "Kya hai? Kya dekh rahi hai? Mere chehre pe kuch likha hua hai?"

Sonia nodded in no and said controlling her laugh, "I was just thinking ki tu itna acche se kiss kar leta hai? Matlab shoot ke time pe kissing scene karne se pehle itna hesitate karta tha. Aur idhar Sana ke saath..... Sahi hai boss."

Sid glared her but Sonia didn't get scared and continued teasing him.

"Waise tum dono ka live kissing scene dekh ke mujhe bohut maza aaya. So hot!"

"Tu apna muh band rakhegi? Aur yeh jo tu soch rahi hai waisa kuch bhi nahi hua udhar. It just happened in the heat of the moment."

"Heat of the moment? Tu mujhe sikhayega? Sun, ladki tere pyaar mein puri ki puri doob chuki hai. Aur tu toh pehle se hi dooba hua hai, uske pyaar mein. All you need is a proper confession. I think woh bhi zaldi hi ho jayega. Phir aage ke steps mujhe baatane ki zaroorat nahi hai. You have already got a demo."

Saying that, Sonia winked him.

"Hogaya tera? Ab chal." Said Sid maintaining a poker face to which Sonia rolled her eyes.

"Sonia chahe kuch bhi bole, mujhe paata hai Sana ke liye woh kiss kuch bhi nahi hai. Ab tak toh sayad woh regret bhi kar rahi hogi." Thought Sid sadly.

They entered the hall together. Everyone gathered around the cake.

They were about to cut the cake when Shefali looked here and there and asked, "Where is Sana?"

Sid realised that Sana was not there. He started looking for her but she was nowhere.

Shefali called her but she didn't pick up.

"Aise koi chala jaata hai kya? At least she could have informed us. Abhi tak manner nahi sikha iss ladki ne." Said Mahira.

"Meri galti hai. Mujhe usse bulana hi nahi chahiye tha." Said Paras. "Jaane de. Sid tu idhar aa. Hum cake cut karte hai."

Sid didn't have any interest in cutting the cake. This success party was incomplete without Sana.

"No thanks. You guys cut the cake. After all tum dono ki wajah se hi toh humara season hit hua hai. Main idhar hi thik hoon." Said Sid taunting them which they didn't understood and took it as an appreciation.

They cut the cake together. The success party went on. After sometime Sid and Sonia left from there.

On the other hand, Sana left from the party earlier as she couldn't see Sid and Sonia together. She entered her room and immediately fell on the bed. She buried her face in her pillow and cried her heart out.

"Aise kaise usne move on kar liya? Zara sa bhi wait nahi kiya mera. Mujhe realise late hua toh iss mein meri kya galti hai? Itna easily bhool gaya mujhe. Par main nahi bhool sakti. I love him. I love him very much." She thought while crying.

Meanwhile Sid was worrying about Sana. He thought to call her but couldn't. After sometime he called Shefali and found out that Sana reached home safely. He felt relieved.

That night they both slept thinking about each other.

Next Day...

Sid was getting ready for shoot but his mind was somewhere else. Since morning he was not being able to concentrate on anything. Everytime he was thinking about the kiss they shared last night. That moment was flashing in front of his eyes when they had no distance between them. When he finally got the chance to feel her soft lips for which he always desired.