Tum Hi Ho

This plot is not suggested by anyone. It's my own.
______________________________________

Mumbai City...

A girl was walking in hurry. She looked at her watch and widened her eyes. She was getting late. She increased her speed and started walking faster.

After sometime she entered her college while breathing heavily. Now there was few distance between her and her classroom.

Now she started running and didn't even notice that a guy was coming from opposite side. He also couldn't notice her as he was wearing his headphone.

As a result both collided with each other and fell on the ground. The girl was on his top and the guy was under her. His phone slipped from his hand.

"Siyappa!" Uttered the girl looking at him with wide eyes.

The guy narrowed his eyes and asked, "What did you say?"

The girl immediately nodded her head negatively.

The guy sighed and said, "Ab hatogi yaa iss position mein rehna accha lag raha hai?"

The girl's cheeks turned red in embarassment. She immediately stood up and started picking up her bag. The guy also stood up.

The girl was about to pick up his phone as well when he yelled, "Stop!"

The girl shivered hearing that and took her hand back.

"Yeh tumhara phone hai?" He asked angrily to which she again nodded her head negatively.

"Then don't touch it." He warned and picked up his phone.

"Accha tum dekh kar nahi chal sakti? Aur har baar main hi milta hoon kya tumhe takrane ke liye?"

"Woh..... Woh.... Zaldi mein thi." Fumbled the girl getting scared of his anger.

The guy nodded his in disbelief and said, "Dumbo!"

Saying that the guy left. The girl kept looking at him sadly.

As soon as the guy left, some other girls started laughing at her.

"What happened? Subah subah mere Sid ne Ms. Shehnaaz...Sorry... Ms. Dumbo ki insult kar diyi." Said Zara, one of the mean girls.

Shehnaaz didn't say anything and looked down.

"I think yeh Sid se jaan bujh ke takrayi thi. You know, touch karne ka bahana." Said one of Zara's friend.

Zara laughed and said, "I can understand. Sid ke jaise hot senior ko dekh ke koi bhi phisal sakta hai. But kya fayda? Tum jaisi ladki ko Sid kabhi mud ke naa dekhe. Then why do you even try?"

Sana was just bearing the insult without saying anything. Now this type of things don't bother her anymore. She had already gone through a lot.

Seeing Shehnaaz silent, Zara got irritated and said, "Oh God! Why do I even talk to this Dumbo? Hey you, get out of here."

Shehnaaz just nodded and left from there. She went to her classroom and sat with her group of friends. In her group, nobody paid her that much attention but at least they didn't bully her like others. So she loved to stay in that group.

Since school days, Shehnaaz had always been bullied by her friends because of her appearance. Being too much shy and introvert, she never took stand for herself. When she was a child, everything was perfect. But when she became a teenager, her friends started distancing themselves from her. They used to mock her for being nerd. Even they used to body-shame her. At first she couldn't tolerate and used to cry for hours in her room. But as days passed, she became habituated. She found her only friends in her books. She didn't want to change herself so she decided to be what she was and let people think whatever they wanted.