Qubool Hai (9.14)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

In Mumbai...

"Ammi hum office jaa rahe hai." Said Sid before leaving.

"Haan Beta dhyan se jaana." Replied Mariyam Ji.

While leaving, Sid suddenly stopped near his room. Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed and caressing a small cloth which she bought for their unborn child.

It had been 4 months since that incident. When the doctor came out of the operation theatre, Sid thought that he had lost his Naaz. But he felt relieved when the doctor told him that his wife was out of danger. Unfortunately they couldn't save the baby and after this miscarriage, Shehnaaz would never be able to conceive again. Inspite of being sad, Sid accepted it but Shehnaaz couldn't. After that, Sid broke his ties with his family and they shifted to Mumbai with Mariyam Ji who left her job as Shehnaaz and Sid needed guidance of an elder to start their new life. In Mumbai, Sid started his own business and he was doing well in his career. Besides that he told Shehnaaz to continue her singing career but she didn't. She couldn't recover from the shock of losing her Baby. She used to miss her baby all the time and even cry sometimes secretly. Sid was trying his best so that she could overcome the pain but nothing was working.

Sid went near Shehnaaz and sat beside her on the bed.

He kept his hand on hers and said, "Aaj phir se uss music director ka call aaya tha. Puch rahe the tumhare baare mein. Tumhe nahi lagta tumhe apni singing phir se continue karni chahiye? After all it's your passion."

"Humse nahi hoga Sid. Aap unhe maana kar di jiye." Said Shehnaaz without any emotion on her face.

"Lekin....."

Sid was going to say something but stopped himself. He knew it would not be of any use.

"Hum office jaa rahe hai. Shaam tak wapas aa jaayenge. Apna khayal rakhna."

Saying that, Sid kissed her forehead and left from there. Shehnaaz again started caressing those clothes.

Mariyam Ji saw everything standing outside their room. She could see pain in Sid's eyes. She understood how helpless he must be feeling in this situation. After Shehnaaz's miscarriage, they both decided that they would give her sometime to come back to her normal life as it was not easy for a mother to bear the pain of losing her unborn child. But now it was enough. She need to talk to her.

Later that day, Mariyam Ji went to her daughter and said, "Chal Shehnaaz, aaj hum tere baalon pe oil massage karte hai. Tujhe accha lagega."

"Ammi iski kya zaroorat hai?" Said Shehnaaz.

"Zaroorat hai isliye keh rahe hai hum. Neeche baith chup chap."

Shehnaaz sighed and sat on the floor. Mariyam Ji sat on the bed and started giving her oil massage.

"Tujhe yaad hai bachpan mein tujhe humse oil massage karwana kitna pasand tha?" Asked Mariyam Ji.

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Haan. Aap oil massage karti thi aur hum aap se din bhar ki baatein karte the. School mein kya kya hua, teachers ne kya padhaya, doston ke saath kitni mastiyan ki, sab kuch."

"Aur phir tune ekdin humse pucha tha ki Ammi humare saare doston ke paas unke Abbu hai, humare paas kyu nahi hai."

Shehnaaz's smile turned to a sad one hearing that.

"Aur humne tujhe samjhaya tha ki agar tere Abbu hote toh kya karte? Tujhe chocolate laa ke dete, tujhe school chhor ne jaate, tujhe apni peeth pe bitha ke ghor sawari karwate aur teri saari zidh puri karte. Yeh sab toh hum bhi karte hai. Phir hue na hum tere Ammi aur Abbu dono?"