Chapter 16

"Rise and shine your majesty~" Victoria hollered as Dyrus woke up from his repose. "Did you have a great slumber?" Victoria asked seemingly carefree and energetic today. "What's with you today?" Dyrus confusedly asked. "Well, an important guest arrived just this morning" Victoria said giggling.

"Who's this guest that makes you go around acting crazy like that?" Dyrus asked mockingly. "Just get dressed and go out you'll find out" She said as she wink at me before leaving. Weird.

...

"Why this hairstyle... This is too... Sophisticated..." Dyrus said with an uncomfortable tone. "Your mother tasked me to, since there someone important staying here for... A few months...?" Victoria said

"Ugh who even is this person to have such a special treatment" I said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure you've already met him but I don't think you remember." Victoria said

"Huh? Ria I have met countless noble and aristocratic people. Atleast be specific." I said. But I'm really confused who this person is to make the whole palace a chaotic place... Such a burdensome.

"Victoria! Are you done? The empress and the emperor now wishes for the prince's presence." The head maid called. "Oh but I haven't even finished halfway..." Ria said with a worried look. "Come here." The head maid said.

Now's a chance to escape pff. To naive Ria. Why do I even need to look so elegant? And what did she mean by not even half way there? I already look like a walking glitter wearing some tight clothing. Ugh whatever.

I then bumped into a young woman "ouch..." She said. "Sorry I wasn't looki-..." This is... "Big brother Touya is really nice Ehehe" Avea... But if she's here then Aaron...- "Vea." I turned to look behind me... My instincts were right... Aaron... Is here.

"Your majesty!!" Victoria called out. "Hehe sorry Ria" I said as I laughed awkwardly. "Seems like the prince had grown up since the last time I saw him." Aaron said smiling. "Oh who- Y-YOUR EXCELLENCY! I didn't notice that was you I'm sorry!!"  Ria said as she kept vowing over and over.

And also Vea... As much as I could remember she was just 4 years old back then... She's 18 now...  "Your majesty let's go now shall we" Ria said while giving me a sinister stare

Aaron's:

"Seems like rumors were true the prince does look like an angel." Vea said as she laughed lightly. "You shouldn't fall for his appearance that easily Vea. She might just be like Aliyah" Aaron said heartlessly. "Aaron!" Vea yelled. "/*Sigh. Better get used to it anyway. We're gonna be staying here for months." Aaron blurted.

...

"It's really a pleasure to let you two stay here." Aria said heart fully. "Thank you your majesty" Avea said smiling.

Dyrus'es:

They've been awkwardly talking for thirty minutes, why do I even need to be here? /*I twitched my eye looking at Ara and Haru outside holding their laugh while gazing at me. I rolled my eyes on them.

"Mother may I excuse myself?" I said respectfully. "Dyrus... Sure but be quick." Mom said. Be quick my ass.

I went outside to get some fresh air. "/*Sigh finally out of that tense athmosphere." Someone then covered my eyes from behind. It was Haru with Ara along side him "haha" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "Hey don't pout." Haru said mockingly. I then hit him lightly on his head.

"Don't act like it's your first time meeting him" Ara said "how would he remember that, he was like the size of a water jug when he met him" Haru said back. "I do remember idiot." I said as Haru looked at Ara sticking her tongue out.

"The following days would be horrible." I said as I buried my head on my arms. "Why is that?" Haru asked raising an eyebrow. "Noth~inggg~" I said awkwardly.

But seriously it's gonna be tough

Bumping to him and seeing his face everyday... What could be much worse? Being close to him again...? I mean. If he stays out of my business it's gonna be fine but when he talk to me even once I swear I'll wish to get swallowed by the ground.

Wait... "Ara-nee... What about the war he declared years ago...?" I asked. "Dyrus... That war was declared when you were just a baby how come... You knew that...?"

To be continued....