chapter 8

Aliyah: I've completed your  orders Arlavk. Now tell me where is my brother

Arlavk: oh but your contract is not done yet

Aliyah: I've already killed the second heir of Arleiya cruelly and painfully! What more do you desire!?

Arlavk: one more person to be killed.

Aliyah: no! I don't want to kill any innocent person anymore!

Arlavk: Oh Freliya.... You used to be much powerful than any of us, but now look at you... Begging me for mercy just to find your brother. Can you be more pitiful?

Aliyah: What?

Arlavk: Back then you were told to look after Arleiya, you had an option to become powerful! And yet you still chose to be a worthless and weak mortal just to find your brother.

Aliyah: because I believe he is alive!

Arlavk: who cares about your beliefs? Leila already replaced him! Even if he is alive, there's no place for him to go back on Celestia. But you, you Freliya! You still have time, go back to us, to your mother! To your home, use your power splendidly. Control every mortal no matter how much you want to.

Aliyah: Arlavk I'm nothing like you. I'm not blinded by power like you! I don't care if I become a weak human, all I care about is Azuki... He is the only person that made me continue this.... Tiring and... Worthless life. Power is never important. Power is never an option for me. This is our last conversation Arlavk.

Aliyah tried to walk out but...

Arlavk: if you leave oh trust me Freliya, you will never find your brother ever again!

Aliyah couldn't decide, she knew what she was doing was wrong, all she wished was to be with her brother. Why can be the heavenly gods be so cruel,? She gripped on her gown and decided to turn back to Arlavk.

Aliyah: Who's the person that's need to be killed next?

Arlavk: just as I thought of you... Your next target is

The 3rd Prince of Shiori.

Aliyah:

I'm really sorry my dear humans, I couldn't protect you at this kind of situation. I'm am deeply sorry. Especially to the royal family... And to you Touya....

He was once the loved saint of this kingdom ... Arlavk asked me to remove his loved once's memories of him, and what is left is their hatred towards him... But I couldn't bare to look at him hopeless without anybody to rely on, that why I left Aaron...

I made his life just like my past.

I was unloved and unnoticed back then... I was mistreated and hated by people around me...

I promised to make this world a better place, where children don't tear up anymore, where children could be free and taken care by their parents. Where children should feel loved and endeared.

What have I done?

My job on Touya is done... This might hurt for them especially to you Akio... but I guess it's time... Time to bring back the happy and joyful memories of him I removed on each of their hearts...

Akio:

Touya: Akio! Akio! Big brother! Look at this crown flower I made, do you think this would suit Athena?

- it definitely would!

Athena: I've heard my name what is this all about?

Touya: Can you bow your head a little sisterrr?

Athena: Sur- oh, it looks cute thank you
hayangg!

Akio woke up in tears... He held his chest due to the unbearable look of happiness in his brother's face in his memories

Akio: Hayang..? Augh... My he..-ad....

:AKIO!

Athena barged in to Akio's room looking anxious and full of tears.

Athena: Akio I had a dream...

Athena fell to her knees because she couldn't take the pain in her chest anymore

Athena: It's all about... Touya...

Athena cried a lot, she couldn't bear all the memories that were slowly coming back, and the loss of their little brother was getting more and more painful for them.

Akio rushed to Athena and hugged her... He didn't noticed that his tears were slowly dropping to the ground one by one.

Iris:

: Mama loves flower tea so much doesn't she?

: mama do I really look that much like my father?

: I love writing letters for mama

Iris was shocked by those words, she didn't know but her chest gradually tightened, she didn't remember that it ever happened but why was it very painful for her? And little by little with every memories that comes back to her, it's like a knife stabbing at her heart one by one.

Iris: Touya....?