Chapter 12

"based on what I've heard, the 3rd Prince Dyrus had just turned 14... Your majesty Aliyah."

"What's your plan now?" Jale asked while grinning mischievously.

"I didn't want to do this in the first place Jale

"I didn't want to do this in the first place Jale..." Aliyah responded heart heavily "you're no fun Ali!" Jale said. "You know... after you killed the second prince. Things had been so much better and quite-" Aliyah banged on the table furiously. "You have no rights to say that to the second heir!" Aliyah Bellowed. "Ali..." Jale backed away terrified. "Jale... I'm sorry..." Aliyah apologized. She herself were shocked on her own actions. She shouldn't be attached like that to him... But why does she gets mad and enraged whenever she hears someone Criticize negatively about the second prince?

Hours later

"Aliyah... You're here at the oratory again?" Akio said softly as he pats her sister's back. "Oh brother. The lady Freliya would be upset if I somehow didn't visit her even for a day." Aliya responded kiddingly as Akio chuckled with her. "I'm just kidding, I really just like it here..."

"Brother. Do you somehow miss him sometimes?"

"Aliyah...." Akio shockly turned to her sister who still looked serious after asking the question. "You can be honest with me Akio...."

"I just..."

"You do don't you? You were unable to utter something which proves you still felt something after his death." Aliyah responded with a warm feeling on her heart.

If I didn't had to follow Azlavk's orders this family. Especially this siblings didn't have to go through this. I hope... Leila had let him in Celestia. He don't deserve to go anywhere except a happy and peaceful place.

"Jale was here?" Akio asked trying to revise their topic "Ah yes." Aliyah said in return. "Then... Her brother... Fayle? Was he here too?" Akio mumbled. "I might've seen him in the garden this morning. Why?"

"Nothing... We just have... Business to talk to." Akio said before he left.

....

"Hi Dear." Akio handed him a bouquet of flowers as he smiles

"How have you been?" Akio asked coquettishly while he pulls his waist closer to him "we're outside" Fayle murmured as he turn red due to Akio's flirtatious attitude

"How have you been?" Akio asked coquettishly while he pulls his waist closer to him "we're outside" Fayle murmured as he turn red due to Akio's flirtatious attitude. "Then I shall lead you to my room" Akio again said with a coy tone "Annoying." Fayle muttered.

...

𝒜𝔨𝔦𝔬'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳:

I remember every single detail of it. When I was five years old...

"Hey why are you crying?" Another child's voice approached my sorrowful day. "I-its not of your business!" I angrily turned to him to see a beautiful man standing Infront of me. "Here let me help you." He offered a hand but I shook my head. "I could stand by myself. Don't treat me like a baby like everyone else do." I said in terms of madness. "My name is Fayle. What's yours?"

The day I met him.

That day I was mad because my mother gave birth to another child. Touya.... I had a mindset that I would have to share my mother's love and affection with my new brother. I ran away from the palace and I sat in the garden, crying. He approached me. I have to admit that I have been stubborn. But Fayle gives patience on my resoluteness. And I soon figured out he was the duke's son, so he wasn't a commoner after all. I was relieved to know that we could be closer some more.

Soon after we became p e n p a l s. We wrote eachother silly letters and tell each other what happened to our day. Years passed. We haven't noticed how out friendship grew bigger that we are inseparable. But one day I noticed how I feel when seeing him. I felt more... Happier, He makes me happy that only seeing his face can make my day all better. I don't know why but I found myself... Slowly falling for him. His eyes. Down to his smile... The way he dress... And the way he would turn to me and always make that face. Just looking at him from afar gives my stomach butterflies.

But... It's wrong to.

A ruler or a future ruler cannot love. They only need to make children with different partners to increase the population of their families and clans. As the heir I know myself that rules are rules.

But. I could never let go...

"Fay." I turned to him "What?" He asked as he looked back at me.

"I love you Fayle...."

To be continued....