"Tony has better taste in beds." This resulted with a scoff from Clint and a big smirk from Teenage Tony.

About 15 minutes later, they were finished eating and at this time Steve decided to walk in.

"Hey Steve, there's some Pancakes here waiting to be eaten by you for breakfast." Natasha sent a smile his way.

"Oh wow! They look and smell fantastic, thank you." The Blonde teenager grinned, taking a seat and placing a pancake carefully on his plate.

"Good morning everyone." Steve greeted politely.Everyone at the table sent a version of good morning back except Bruce, who just continued to sit quietly.

"Everyone apart from Steve finished with their plates?" Natasha asked, standing up and lifting her own plate up at the same time.Everyone nodded and she collected the plates to place in the dish washer.

It was about 2 hours later and everyone was off doing their own thing. Thor still hadn't woken up.

"I guess we all got up a bit early, maybe the kid likes to sleep in." Clint came up with explanation, "Like normal people." He added.

"I used to sleep in, but now I'm used to getting up early to train. I want to be a soldier." Teenage Steve replied to Clint's hypothesis on Thor's sleeping habits.

"You... In the army?" Tony chuckled, "Have fun getting in." he said, sarcasm apparently has been Tony's best friend since childhood.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Steve turned and frowned at Tony, who was spread out on the couch, teaching himself how to use a Stark Industry Tablet.

Tony looked up and grinned, "You know you have to be a particular height to join right? And you're not exactly huge."

"I have plenty more years to prepare myself." Steve defended himself.

"You'll need more than that! I mean look at you, but who knows maybe they'll pull another Captain Amer- Wait." Tony froze and stared at Steve with eyes wide, he seemed to have realised something.

"You alright, Tony?" Clint asked with a slight laugh at the boy's facial expression.

"You're name is Steve?" Tony asked the other teenager, ignoring Clint.

Steve looked confused and his frown at the other deepened, "Yes..."

"Steve Rogers?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Shit!" Tony swore sitting up from his laying down position. "You are fucking Captain America!"

"Language!" (hahah "I get that reference!") Natasha spoke up from her location on the single seater.

"Sorry mum." The brown haired teenager sent an innocent smile towards the woman.

"Who's Captain America?" Steve asked confused.

"You in the future." Clint filled him in. "You'll find out."

Steve decided to let the whole conversation go and sat on the same couch as Tony, keeping a distance though as he was still annoyed at the other boy.

Just then Thor decided to make an entrance, "A very good morning to all of my friends!" He spoke quite loudly and enthusiastically for someone who had just woken up.

The rest of the morning was spent actually quite quietly.

Everyone was surprisingly comfortable in the tower already and was doing their own thing around the house;Steve was reading a book about Planes.