Chapter 15: Put on your light up sketchers (If you want to live)

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 "𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛/𝚗𝚘𝚗-𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗" 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝙱𝙶 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸'𝚖  𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

When you were all on the bus, everyone was getting gear ready

When you were all on the bus, everyone was getting gear ready. You had brought some stuff from your garage over to the bus, seeming as that's now the base. You were unloading some stuff from a box as you heard Aiden make a comment.

"Ooh, the Killies!" You look over to see Ashlynn having a knife attached to her shoe. So instead of heelys, wheels in a shoe, it was a knife in her shoe. What a weapon.

"Don't call them that." She scolds. He then looks over at you, noticing you don't have shoes on.

"Hey, Caffiend!" He called over to you. He started calling you that nickname after he picked up on your addiction to energy drinks and coffee. He mixed the words caffeine and fiend together. How creative. "Where's your shoes?"

"Right in here." You reach into another box and pull out sketchers.

But not any skechers.

Light up sketchers!

Ashlynn looked at you in disbelief and Aiden smiled brighter.

"No actual way!" He laughed, "You got the light up sketchers?"

You started putting on the shoes. They were mostly black with the tips having the lights on them that activated when you stomped.

"Anything helps." You smiled lazily. He gave another chuckle.

"That's a stupid idea." Ashlynn sighed.

"Got another pair?" Aiden inquired.

"Sure do." You pull a second pair out of the box. You learned from your time around Aiden that if it's a stupid idea to normal people, it's an amazing idea to him. "Might as well try to have some fun when trying to outrun death, literally. A little bit of fun is all we have." You turned to Ashlynn on that last sentence. She seemed to think about your words.