Chapter 14: The girls are fighting!!!

Enjoy!

You all sat on the ledge of the concrete wall

You all sat on the ledge of the concrete wall. Aiden had ordered you all black suits along with the lights. You personally didn't need one but it was nice to have a little upgrade.

You took a second to breathe and look at all the lights around you. It was almost beautiful, you know, if you weren't about to run for your life as well as being surrounded by horrifying creatures from hell.

Heres the game plan: Logan was going to seperate from the group, staying on the roof of a bus across Ashlynn's. The rest of you would book it over to Ashlynn's house to get in that jeep.

You had argued about leaving Logan alone, but only agreed as you had to drive. You trusted Logan, you did, but you just worried.

As you jumped down, you were ready to head into the bus to gear up. Aiden copied your behavior when you heard Taylor speak up.

"Um.." she started wearily, "Are we uh- sure that we want to do this?"

Your eyes fell on the girl. Looks like she was the first to crack. You knew at least one of them would get cold feet. Why wouldn't they, you've been there.

"What?" Ashlynn started coldly. Seems she was less understanding.

"I mean, you know," Taylor stumbled over her words, "Maybe just staying in the graveyard every night wouldn't be so bad, right? Especially with the lights up.. Couldn't we just hide in here till the 7 hours are up?"

Now that you disagreed with. You'd stayed relatively in the same area the whole time you've been stuck here and nothing changed. Granted, you were able to keep safe, but nothing got better. Nothing changed. That's the point.

"I like that idea.." Logan stuttered out.

This was it. Just like dominoes their confidence was faltering. They wanted to run away, not from the actual danger, but from trying to find a solution. They're getting more scared as the hours pass, willing to be confined to these walls for hours a night thinking they'll be safe there. You couldn't let them keep thinking that. They've worked too hard.

You've worked too hard.

"Hey," You said, "Don't think like that. You've worked too hard to get to this point. Don't throw it all away because you're getting cold feet."

"I thought you guys wanted out of here?" Ashlynn continued your statement, "And now your saying you don't mind being trapped here for the rest of our lives?"

She then pointed at you. "That isn't fair to them, either!" You were caught off guard by that statement. You hadn't really thought anyone would acknowledge your time here that much.

"And you!" She looked at Tyler, "Why have you been so quiet? You're the one who pitched a fit wanting to go to Savannah, why are you so passive about it now?" She had a point. You looked at the brunette to see him growing annoyed.