𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Ishaan sat on the bed while his gaze was fixed on the open window through he can see the rain. Not once, he had cried out until he was okay. Tears wasn't coming out of his eyes. It was empty. He was too numb to react on things. In the snap of a second, he lost everything. His mother, father and his forced wife, his peace of mind. He was living without heart. Just like a living dead.

"Chachu?" Vedant peeped his head inside opening Ishaan 's room door.

Ishaan snapped his head from the window to the doorstep to see Vedant.

"Why are you standing there? Come inside." Ishaan uttered.

"You like to stay alone?" Vedant asked while sitting beside Ishaan on the bed.

Ishaan looked at him with knitted eyebrows and asked: "Why?"

"You always stay alone." Vedant said.

"Nah, I'm thinking to work on something. I was baffled how will I say that to your father. And I thought to why to disturb the family?" Ishaan shrugged.

"Family? You're also family. Why are you saying like this?" Vedant asked.

"Uh, nothing. Leave it, you're going to school from tomorrow right? Okay, tell me all done?" Ishaan asked changing their talk.

Vedant nodded.

"Yes, I covered my books with the brown paper. Everything is well prepared. But I'm nervous more likely to be scared. Chachu, I really don't want to go." Vedant frowned.

"What happened??" Ishaan asked wrapping his arms around him.

Vedant snuggled more into his embrace, Ishaan patted his head.

"Ved, are you alright?" Ishaan asked in a slow voice continuing to ruffle his hairs.

"Chachu, It's new place, new people, what will they think of me? How will they treat me? What if I was alone like always in my previous school? I'm scared to talk. What if they judge-"

"That's enough, my champ!" Ishaan patted his head.

Vedant looked at him with that same frown on his face.

"You're scared of being judged by the people? Right?" Ishaan asked to which Vedant nodded.

"You've a rich insecurity." Ishaan said.

"Look at me." Ishaan uttered while Vedant looked at him.

"You don't need to be worry about what others think of you. It's just their point of view. We can't change it. Do whatever you want but which you feels right. Always make sure, your acts don't hurt others. Instead, if its brings joy to others you really don't need to bother. Just go on. I repeat, we can't change people's point of view about us. Always remember, you're the best and unique one. You're one in a million." Ishaan completed with a lovable kiss on his forehead.

Vedant smiled.

"After Mommy, you're the first person making me comfortable with the surrounding." Vedant uttered.

Causing Ishaan to knit his brows but he didn't ask anything and thought to let it go now. Ishaan smiled seeing his smile.

"Let's do dinner." Ishaan suggested. Vedant nodded.

They stood up from the bed to go for the dinner. Shreya was arranging the small table which is enough for six people to have the food.

"Vihaan?" Ishaan looked at Shreya with a raised eyebrow.

"He did and went to sleep." Vedant said.

Ishaan nodded and sat beside Vedant.

"Did you do the dinner with him?" Ishaan asked.