𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Ishaan brought water in a bowl for washing their hands.

"I'm Sorry." Jhanvi said as soon as he came and sat beside her.

"Why?" Ishaan knitted his eyebrows.

"I thought you don't, uhm care about me and-"

"When I came, you wanted to yell at me. You wanted to punch me for giving you hope. And above all, you're really pissed off by me. Right?" He asked leaning towards her face.

"Hhm." She hummed.

"Jhanvi, my love for you is true. I won't deceive you ever. No matter how much you hurt me in future, I'll never stop loving you. I love you so much, that I can't live without you. And I'm really sorry for making you wait." He said.

Jhanvi looked into his breathing grey eyes, she saw love, care, dedication and loyalty in his eyes. She lowered her eyelashes for a second, but looked at him. He leaned in slowly towards her, she also leaned towards him closing her eyes. Their lips met, he kissed slowly, passionately while grabbing her waist in one hand and pulling her closer by keeping his hand on her nape. Jhanvi kissed him back. They pulled back. Ishaan hugged her tightly by resting his chin on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder. She closed her eyes feelings his lips on her bare shoulder.

Ishaan pulled back, she looked at him confusingly.

"It's damn date, we can do this later." His words made her surprise. She smiled hearing him.

"Okay, so what are we supposed to do?" Jhanvi asked little dramatically.

Ishaan chuckled and replied.

"Communicate!"

Jhanvi knitted her eyebrows. Ishaan leaned his back on the pillow kept there, and he grabbed her waist then and pulled her to his lap. He took her right hand and kept it on his shoulder. His other hand resting her bare waist.

"What you like?" He asked.

Her face lit up.

"I like to make crafts, draw pictures. I love occasions like wedding, pre-wedding occasions, Baby showering, etc. This occasions are done through heart. It contains joy, tears, love, care. The parent's happiness and tears and so so much and a lot more. That's why I love my profession so freaking much. It's beautiful, Ishaan. In each and every occasion which is full of so many different emotions, I'll also be a part. I'll love it so much." Jhanvi said truthfully pouring her heart out.

Ishaan looked at her face, her every features. He smiled.

"What?" She knitted her eyebrows.

"Nothing, you're so beautiful." He said.

She didn't say anything and leaned to his shoulder. He laughed.

"Let me look, are you blushing??" He asked with a chuckle.

She hitted his chest.

"Ishaan, what you like in me?" She asked looking into his grey eyes.

He looked deeply into her orbs and said.

"I love this smile, this eyes, this hair, the bindi you apply and this small black nose pin. Everything." He said truthfully.

Jhanvi said nothing.

"What you like most?" She asked.

"You." He replied.

"Ishaannnn," she whined.

"Hhnnn?"

"Your work, colours, dress, umm like that." She said.

"Ohhhh, like that."