𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"What happened?" Vihaan asked holding Ishaan's shoulder preventing him from hitting the wall.

"What happened? Did something happen? No Vihaan, nothing happened." Ishaan said with a stupid grin.

"You're drunken?" Vihaan said tapping his cheek.

"Drunken? Me? No wayyyyyyy!!" Ishaan streched the word.

"This isn't going to help." Vihaan muttered.

"Vihaan," Shreya approached him, panting heavily.

"Is everything fine?" He asked seeing her tensed face .

"Not really." Shreya replied.

"What happened?" Vihaan asked.

Before she could answer, Jhanvi walked towards them.

"Bhabhiiiii, you're here? I was looking everywhere for you." Jhanvi said with a pout.

"Now Shreya please don't tell me she's also drunken." Vihaan said raising his eyebrows.

"Sorry to say this, but she is." Shreya said holding Jhanvi's arm.

"Bhabhiiiiii, you're shoo cute." Jhanvi kissed her cheek and looked at her with a smile.

"You kissed her instead of me??" Ishaan asked moving towards her, while he stumbled but Vihaan held him from  falling on the floor.

"Is he also-"

"Drunken!" Vihaan completed her question.

"How can I forget youuu?" Jhanvi said and kissed his lips.

Shreya quickly turned her head another side, while Vihaan ran his hand through his hair and stared at Shreya, her pink cheeks, widened eyes and the small smile. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"Do something." Shreya said tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Awww, I love you." Ishaan said once again kissing her cheek.

"Enough!" Vihaan said in a high pitched voice shutting both their mouth.

"Shreya take care of them. Let me take the car. Both of you, be quite." Vihaan said in that same voice and same tone.

"We can love, after reaching home." Jhanvi whispered in Ishaan's ears which was definitely heard by Shreya.

Shreya tried her best to hide her smile but she couldn't.

"Bhabhii, teach him a lesson." Ishaan said with a grumpy face.

"Surely, I'll teach him a lesson." Shreya said patting his arm.

"Teaching a lesson? To whom?" Vihaan asked making Shreya 's eyes go wide.

"Bhabhi said she will definitely teach you lesson." Ishaan said.

Vihaan looked at her who quickly averted her gaze from him. Vihaan smirked.

"Well, I'm prepared for the lesson for now let's go. Shreya get a hold on her." Vihaan said and took them out of the auditorium. He made Ishaan sit on the front passenger seat as he don't want to see some unholy things. Shreya with a lot of struggle made Jhanvi sit on the car. Vihaan started the engine. Within almost forty minutes they reached the Mehrotra Mansion.

"Sleep, Okay?" Shreya said after taking Ishaan and Jhanvi inside their room.

"They will, now come. I want to hear the lectures from you." Vihaan said.

"I didn't mean-" Vihaan didn't let her complete and held her wrist and took her outside and closed the door of Ishaan's room.

Explicit Content 🔞