11.Affection is denied

Dog man!

After clenching her fists, Qiao Zhuang really wanted to punch Chen Yajun straight to the West.

Too hateful, too despicable.

But she didn't want to make a big scene in the office, especially in front of the dozen or so employees downstairs, making them think the two bosses weren't getting along and affecting their work.

Besides, hitting Chen Yajun would make her feel dirty.

She slowly loosened her fists, calmed her angry emotions, and then got straight to the point:

"Chen Yajun, I've already had Song Wei sign the contract and stamped the official seal."

"If you don't let Song Wei work, I'll let her take the contract to the labor arbitration committee to sue you. After all, you're the legal representative of the company."

"Nowadays, labor arbitration is very protective of workers in small companies and enterprises. If you're not afraid of a lawsuit, you can just let Song Wei go home."

Chen Yajun knew this.

He didn't expect Song Wei to be so determined this time.

He angrily asked, "Qiao, did you tell Song Wei about that business trip incident?"

Otherwise, why is Song Wei suddenly insisting on going to work?

"Chen Yajun, how dare you mention such a shameless thing?"

"Why am I embarrassed to mention it? I didn't actually sleep with you. Did you go to Song Wei and spread rumors about me, trying to destroy our relationship?"

"You, me..."

Qiao Zhuang was speechless.

How could there be a dog man like Chen Yajun in this world?

Even she, who was good at controlling her emotions, was so angry that she felt like vomiting blood.

Chen Yajun wouldn't let go, "I said why Song Wei was arguing with me. It turns out you're meddling in our relationship. How vicious are you? I just said I liked you. Being liked by me is something I think highly of you. And I didn't do anything to you, yet you retaliate against me like this, watching us argue. Are you happy?"

Qiao Zhuang's lungs were once again exploding with anger.

But she couldn't communicate with such a dog man using normal values.

What's the point of talking to someone who doesn't have the same values and morality?

She didn't want to be controlled by her emotions and quickly suppressed her anger, regaining her rationality and calm. She spoke with a queenly demeanor:

"Chen Yajun, Song Wei doesn't need me to say anything. She can find her own direction. You know how outstanding she was before she married you."

"Also, while I'm here, I won't let you bully Song Wei."

"I rejected your request to sleep with me, and if you want to retaliate against me, just come at me. I, Qiao Zhuang, have never been afraid of anyone."

She spoke the harshest and most intimidating words in the world with the calmest and most direct tone.

Chen Yajun didn't dare to underestimate her anymore, and his heart started to tremble.

This woman is really not easy to deal with.

When he got home at night, Chen Yajun saw that Song Wei ignored him.

He tried to talk to her, but she was cold and distant.