3.The newlyweds' wedding night

It was already past 10 p.m. when Qiao Qiao led Shang Lu to buy clothes and daily necessities for him.

Shang Lu possessed an outstanding aura, and Qiao Qiao originally intended to buy him two sets of good clothes, but the large shopping mall opposite the urban village had already closed.

At this time, only the street vendors were still open.

So she led Shang Lu to the night market stall.

Here gathered small traders and vendors, the owner of the fried noodles stall was shirtless and flipping the pan, and the young man selling fruits shouted: "Watermelon, ten yuan for three jin, guaranteed to be sweet!"

If it wasn't for Qiao Qiao, Shang Lu would never have come to such a place.

At this time, he should have returned to his mansion, taken a bath, enjoyed a glass of red wine, read some financial books, and then fallen asleep with a cup of warm milk.

In such a noisy and chaotic night market, Shang Lu felt out of place.

He even regretted marrying Qiao Qiao who lived in such an environment as instructed by his father.

But then he thought about the fact that after a year, his father would no longer interfere with his freedom of not marrying, so he endured it.

Qiao Qiao first bought daily necessities for Shang Lu and then chose two sets of sportswear.

The two sets cost only 160 yuan, which was a great deal.

After asking about the price, Qiao Qiao looked at Shang Lu, "There's only this one stall open at this time, is it okay with these two sets?"

"You want me to wear this?" Shang Lu frowned, and his eyes could not hide his disdain.

Qiao Qiao wanted to say, "Since you're bankrupt, don't be so picky anymore."

But she thought about not sweeping his face in front of others.

After all, men all love their pride.

So she said it more tactfully, "I know it's hard to go from luxury to frugality, but since you're in this situation, you'll have to make do with it. This is wearable."

Shang Lu realized that he was being too picky.

And it was her money, so if he were to be picky again, it seemed a bit unreasonable.

Seeing his silence, Qiao Qiao scanned the QR code and paid, "Boss, remember to get ones for over 1.85 meters, or he won't be able to wear them."

The stall owner was a woman in her forties with a sallow complexion.

After packing the clothes, she kept staring at Shang Lu, "Sister, is this your husband? He's so handsome!"

She had been selling here for more than ten years and had never seen such a handsome man come to patronize her stall.

Maybe even the stars on TV couldn't compare.

Those stars were made up, but the man in front of her was alive and handsome from every angle.

Shang Lu often received women's admiring gazes, but being stared at by a middle-aged woman with a sallow complexion made him feel uncomfortable all over.

He took the bag, held Qiao Qiao's hand, and quickly left, "Let's go, home."

Qiao Qiao knew that he didn't want to be stared at, so he took her hand and left quickly.

She cooperated with him and only withdrew her hand from his palm after walking a few steps.

In the past seven years of being single, this was the first time she had touched a man's hand.