9.She is a blazing fire

Shang Zhongbo has been young before.

He knew very well that a vigorous man, even without love, had intense needs in that aspect.

Although his son inherited his virtue of self-respect and always maintained rationality and calmness amidst a plethora of women, he couldn't let his son stay rational forever, could he?

Shang Zhongbo intended to put Shang Lu through the ordeal of a blazing fire.

And Qiao Jiao was the best "blazing fire" he had chosen.

Watching his son enter the bedroom, Shang Zhongbo hummed a tune happily.

Ha!

If he doesn't lose his virginity in one day, he'll have to wait for two.

If it's not in two days, it'll be a week.

If it's not in a week, it'll be a month...

Let's see how long this brat can hold on.

Sleeping on the floor mat was not something Shang Lu was accustomed to, coupled with the inability to ease his normal physiological needs, he barely slept in the first half of the night.

In the past, he rejected any woman around him, and no woman had ever been so close to him, so the intense feeling was not so obvious.

Even if there was, he would restrain himself.

But tonight, although Qiao Jiao slept on the bed and he slept on the floor mat, the bedroom was small and narrow, leaving hardly any room to stand. Qiao Jiao was no more than a meter away from him.

The entire room was filled with Qiao Jiao's faint bath scent and body fragrance.

He restrained himself by thinking about matters in the group, even reciting the periodic table of chemical elements several times.

But Qiao She's slender and fair waist segment occasionally popped into his mind.

It was maddening!

This had nothing to do with Qiao She's beauty; it wasn't that she attracted him.

This was completely a man's most normal and primitive desire.

Unable to sleep, he sat up against the wall and sent a WeChat message to Qin Sen: Send me the acquisition plan for Europe.

Qin Sen was his right-hand man and shareholder partner, accustomed to working around the clock.

Upon seeing the message, Qin Sen replied: Are you working again at midnight? I just talked to you about this European acquisition plan during the day. Don't you have to torture me at this late hour?

Shang Lu was concise: Send it.

Qin Sen: I'm defeated by you, it's sent.

Shang Lu, who had received the document, quickly immersed himself in it and quickly forgot his initial desires.

No woman could disturb his mind!

Soon, he was so engrossed that he forgot he was in a humble rented room and forgot about Qiao She next to him.

The summer night was quiet and beautiful.

However, a low sobbing sound suddenly broke the silence.

With the light from his phone, Shang Lu noticed that Qiao She was sobbing quietly in her sleep.

She was sobbing quite severely, her shoulders trembling.

"Are you okay?" Shang Lu asked Qiao She.

Qiao She was still dreaming.