7.To take kindness for granted

After spending two days together, he didn't seem to dislike this relationship as much as he thought, but instead found that Qiao Qiao was quite different from most women.

The next morning, Qiao Qiao woke up early as usual.

She noticed that Shang Lu's clothes he had worn the night before were not washed, so she put them in the washing machine for him.

As for his underwear, she washed them by hand and was about to hang them out on the balcony.

When Shang Lu got up, he caught her holding his underwear in her hand, and his brows furrowed tightly.

"Who gave you permission to wash my underwear?" Shang Lu strode forward with a dark expression.

Shang Lu didn't like others touching his intimate belongings, especially underwear.

He never let the servants at home wash his intimate clothes. They were always put in a separate sterilizing washing machine that dried them automatically after washing.

Even after drying and putting them in the wardrobe, he absolutely wouldn't allow the servants to touch them.

Qiao Qiao turned back and said, "I saw you hadn't washed them, so I washed them for you."

She specifically added, "Don't worry, I used a separate unused basin and washed them by hand, separately from things like socks."

Even so, Shang Lu was still a bit unhappy.

He snatched the underwear from her with a cold face, "You don't need to wash them for me. Don't touch them again."

"It's really like taking kindness for granted," Qiao Qiao whispered.

But she wasn't angry.

She would just avoid touching his things next time.

"I steamed sweet potatoes and yams in the pot, and also boiled some eggs. There's milk in the fridge too. You can eat it by yourself. I'm going to the company first."

Although there was some unpleasantness, nothing was more important than going to work and earning money.

Qiao Qiao went to the company full of energy.

Around ten o'clock, just as she was about to go out to handle some business, Song Wei called her and said she wanted to meet her, and the location was set at Starbucks.

After not responding to her messages and calls for two days, suddenly wanting to meet outside?

Qiao Qiao felt it was odd, "Wei Wei, what's wrong with you?"

"Qiao'er, let's talk when we meet. I'll wait for you at Starbucks, the one in Hongtian Mall."

When Qiao Qiao arrived, she only saw Song Wei alone.

"Why didn't you bring Xiao Bao?" She sat down.

"I asked my mom to take care of him for a while." Song Wei pushed the coffee in front of her, "I ordered your favorite latte."

Qiao Qiao was surprised, "You're wearing makeup today?"

Song Wei hadn't worn makeup for years.

It was unheard of!

Song Wei gave a bitter smile, "Does makeup not hide my sallow complexion?"

"No, you have a good foundation." Qiao Qiao looked at Song Wei.

She didn't want to tell Song Wei that her makeup wasn't applied very well.

Or perhaps due to the ravages of years of time, Song Wei's skin was indeed not as tender anymore, and even with makeup, she looked old.