2.Starting cohabitation life

Qiao Zhuang didn't know that Song Wei was outside the door.

At this time, everyone had gone to the canteen for lunch.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have let Chen Yajun say so many disgusting things to her.

She was furious.

"Chen Yajun, Song Wei just gave birth to their second child. Don't you feel guilty towards her?"

"What's the reason she doesn't wear makeup or take care of her hair?"

"Do you think she has much time for herself when she takes care of your two children, one is in primary school and needs her to pick up and tutor every day, the other is still breastfeeding, and she also has to serve your parents and even your sister-in-law?"

"If it weren't for marrying you and having children for you, with Wei Wei's abilities, she could have been a powerful and charming woman with good taste in clothing. How could you even dislike her?"

Qiao Zhuang wanted to kill Chen Yajun.

"Any man she marries would have children with her."

Chen Yajun not only felt no guilt, but also spoke with justification.

"It's her own fault for not taking care of herself and not striving to improve. How can you blame me?"

"Slap!"

Qiao Zhuang couldn't contain her anger anymore and slapped Chen Yajun hard.

Chen Yajun didn't react at all for a moment.

Qiao Zhuang, whose lungs were almost exploding with anger, couldn't calm down for a long time.

How could a man be so scummy?

"Chen Yajun, even if you weren't Wei Wei's husband, I wouldn't look at a man like you who doesn't know right and wrong."

"No, you don't deserve to be a man. You're worse than an animal."

"You'd better put your mind back on Wei Wei, or don't blame me for being rude to you."

Qiao Zhuang didn't want to stay with this scum for a moment and left, opening the door.

The man who had been insulted by her began to harbor resentment in his heart.

In an unseen corner outside the door, Song Wei had already been in tears.

When everyone gradually returned from the canteen, Qiao Zhuang still didn't see Song Wei.

She first distributed the wedding candies and also informed everyone of her marriage, but she didn't plan to hold a wedding banquet for the time being.

She was busy until around 9 pm when Shang Lu called, and then she stopped.

"Have you finished work?"

Qiao Zhuang didn't know it was Shang Lu's call, but she recognized his voice, "Mr. Shang?"

It wasn't that she had a good memory, but Shang Lu's voice was very distinctive and deep, sounding like the strings of a violin.

"It's me," said Shang Lu. "I'm outside your company. Come out when you're done."

Qiao Zhuang was also ready to pack up and go home, "Okay, I'll be out soon."

After hanging up, Shang Lu stepped out of a Rolls-Royce, "Xiao Chen, take the car back."

"Yes, Mr. Third." The driver, Xiao Chen, was respectful.

Shang Lu said sternly, "Don't call me Mr. Third in front of my wife in the future."