Chapter64: Classmates relation

Shen Jiayan choked and silently turned his head to look at Jiang Mingyue. He didn't quite understand which point he poked at the other party again, "... It's just a greeting."

Jiang Ming frowned slightly, and his expression seemed to be a little unhappy, but he didn't say anything more.

When Shen Jiayan looked in the direction of Jiang Yuanzhou again, the other party had taken his eyes away and reintegrated into the conversation around him.

He said something to the people around him, and then took a look at Jiang Mingyue and beckoned him. Jiang Ming became more and more satisfied and silently walked to him and joined the conversation between them.

And Bai Mo came back at this time. He just went back to his room and said that he wanted to get something. Shen Jiayan originally wanted to go with him, but he was afraid of his foot injury and let him stay here. Shen Jiayan was still a little worried about whether something would happen to the other party alone. Seeing him come back, he couldn't help but breathe a sim relieved and smiled at the other party, "You're back."

"Uh-huh." Bai Mo answered faintly, turned his eyes quietly to another place, and inadvertently asked, "Is that your classmate?"

Shen Jiayan followed his line of sight and found that he was looking at Jiang Mingyue on their side. He nodded. The last time Bai Mo came to school, he took him to the cafe opposite the school. At that time, he had a face-to-face conversation with Jiang Mingyue, but he didn't expect that the other party would remember him.

Jiang Mingyue, who was still talking to others, seemed to be aware of their sight, looked sideways slightly, and looked at him. After looking at him without any expression, his eyes shifted to the Bai Mo next to him. His expression was slightly stagnant, and the look in his eyes changed subtly.

Bai Mo withdrew his sight faintly, suddenly grabbed his wrist and said, "You've been standing for too long. Go and sit down."

"Ah?" Shen Jiayan blinked and let the other party lead him in a daze. He went to the bench beside him and sat down.

After Bai Mo settled him down, it didn't take long for a little girl who was thirteen or four years old to come, probably the daughter of the boss. She wanted Bai Mo to take a few photos for her outside. Bai Mo subconsciously turned his head and looked at Shen Jiayan sitting on the bench. Shen Jiayan smiled and said, "Don't worry about me. I'm fine here alone."

Bai Mo hesitated for a moment, but under the girl's plea, he finally agreed and followed the girl out to take photos.

After a while, the two came back, but the girl seemed to be a little dissatisfied with the photo just now, and she wanted Bai Mo to take some more pictures for her. At this time, it was almost time to leave. The boss's wife came in and greeted everyone, saying that the waterfall was on the mountain, and they had to climb a little mountain in a while, and it would arrive in about half an hour.

So the boss's wife led everyone and left the hotel.

Shen Jiayan knew that he was walking slowly, so he deliberately walked behind others and didn't want to block other people's way.

The stairs up the mountain were built in the past few years, and it is relatively new and easy to walk. He tried his best to speed up his pace and follow everyone, but he still fell behind the team and distanced dozens of meters from the people in front of him.

He buried his head and walked for a long time. Just as he felt a little tired and ready to stop for a rest, his head suddenly hit a strong chest in front of him.

He was stunned. He looked up and saw that Jiang Mingyue was standing on the first step higher, looking down at him slightly.

"Jiang Mingyue? Why are you here?" He was a little surprised. He thought that the other party was in front of the team, so how could he be left behind like him.